• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm support now! You should too. Make U.S. safe

Make our streets safe for the children

Kinda screwed up.

Comment

I agree, that really is a screwy idea. In fact, SCREW those jokers!

[ 02-13-2003, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: PeacefulDragon ]
      "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

oops -- I meant to edit the previous, not reply to it -- sorry!

[ 02-13-2003, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: PeacefulDragon ]
        "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

It must be a joke, perhaps aimed at overly nervous people who see dangers in every shadow.

Any pointed item could be dangerous - like a ball point pen jabbed in someone's eye. I think I'll start a campaign to ban them.

Comment

Did you screw up, Dragon????

Comment

By the title of the post, i thought DR was supporting N.O.W.
              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

It's poking fun at the 'ban guns' crowd. Screwdrivers are TOOLS, like guns...which if MISused, possess the ability to injure or kill.
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

A gun is a tool? More like weapon, IMO.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by shooter1201:
                    It's poking fun at the 'ban guns' crowd. Screwdrivers are TOOLS, like guns...which if MISused, possess the ability to injure or kill.

The sad thing is, they probably will get lots of people signing up!

Comment

There is a sucker born everyday. I watched a story about how easy it is to get someone in a van. A man stood in the mall holding a wireless microphone. It wasn't hooked up. It was for show. He prentended to talk into it when he offered women a hundred dollars to get in a van, parked outside the mall, to have their picture taken for a modeling agency. It had a sign on the van naming of this business. One after another women got in this van. The man would get in the van and say, "Today is your lucky day. I could have gottn in this van, had accomplices to mute you and drove off with you." The women would freak and try to open the door but it was rigged to have to no handle on the inside. He would push a button and open the door immediately so as not to frighten them too bad. Then he'd get out and say, "You just said your life is worth 100$".

Comment

Screw It All!!!
                        Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Traffic_Goddess:

Traffic Goddess,

A gun is simply a machine. No more or less.

Jim Burnes

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Traffic_Goddess:

Tool (noun)1 a : a handheld device that aids in accomplishing a task
                            Bill R

Comment

Weapon: An instrument of attack or defense in combat, as a gun, missile, or sword. (Websters)

[incidentally, I sure as heck hope that my guns are effective weapons!]

[ 02-13-2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: PeacefulDragon ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3100 users online. 149 members and 2951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X