Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, I did it! Here is NOW my booking photo:)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I did it! Here is NOW my booking photo:)

Aren't I lovely? This was just after I tripped over my boobs and the cops were laughing as they booked me hehehe

[ 02-10-2002: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

What?? Florida, No tan lines?? LMAO
    You have to get out more often!!
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Nice butt Mitzi. Maybe you can send your husband off to do some errands and I can come over later? I can bring bail money.

Comment

You missed your last waxing appointment, huh?
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Thanks Mitzi, I needed a new pin-up!
          6P1 (retired)

Comment

Did they catch you on a bad hair and makeup day or a good one?
            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

ROTFLMAO!
              "To each his own"

Comment

Not to be mean, but did you miss a few hormone shots????
                "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

Comment

dang looks like you fell through an ugly tree and i'll be danged you hit every branch...maybe twice.....so whatcha doing next friday night? Wannd go c a movie?....
                  hehehehe.... i do have standards...they're just low standards...

Comment

This is me on a good day. They did not make me strip because I have a thong on I have not been able to find for 3 years
                    And,Mike, you sound like just my kind of man-you-big-strong-man-you. lol

Comment

Mitzi got depressed and considered doin herself in, asked the doctor where her heart was. Doc. told her, "just under your left breast".

Two days later Mitzi is admitted to the ER with a gunshot wound to her left knee!!
                      "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

I can't comment on this-I committed sideways in the LAST "Mitzi naked" thread.
                        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

That's pathetic.
                          FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
                          <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

I have to question the fact of how could they have made you strip if you were jogging naked? Something does not add up here or am I missing something? How many detectives are out here? LOL Now that is out there I can safely say I am glad I missed it Mitzi LOL

Klar
                            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

They weren't chasing me at the time, I was chasing them until I called one of them a pig and now, I'm standing on a corner, freezing, with a sign around my neck that says, "This is not a police officer!"

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3131 users online. 151 members and 2980 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X