300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I did it

I went jogging naked last night. The neighbors called the police. But, everytime a cruiser pulled up, they laughed so hard, they couldn't get out of the cars! I tried to make a run for it but kept tripping over my dang boobs!
    Finally, one was brave policewoman was brave enough to handcuff my boobs behind my back. I'm arrested. My husband won't come get me. He says he has to look at me enough and he needs a break.

Please post the booking photos
    "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

Comment

ACTUALLY...... a number of years back we kept having reports of a male flasher standing next to busy County Road in the morning rush hour.There is quite dense housing on either side.

After numerous complaints we sent a couple deputies in on foot to watch for this guy. They split up and covered different areas.Well the flasher showed up and did his thing. The deputy gave chase and caught him several houses away.

The offender was a real "flamer". He was totally nude except for a leather motorcycle jacket, wide leather spiked neckless, nipple rings and a "leather apparatus and chain on his penis".

When he was brought into the jail ,photos were taken of him as evidence, "just like he was."

The deputy that tackled him was about 5'8" the guy was about 6'6" and seemed to REALLY enjoy the roll with the deputy.

Needless to say we had fun with the deputy after that. Funny how pictures of this guy kept showing up showing the offender being brought into the sallyport by the deputy.
      "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mitzi:

Finally, one was brave policewoman was brave enough to handcuff my boobs behind my back. I'm arrested.
        Whaaa..?? But..It's.. Oh, I'd better not ask!
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I see they allowed you your one post, Mitzi. How thoughtful! Does the preclude the phone call or do you get both? Just checking so I'll know when I try it.

Comment

I hope she doesn't hang herself in her jail cell.

Comment

I' NOT TOUCHING THIS ONE BUT THE MUG SHOT WOULD BE INTERESTING. MAYBE SHE'll BE ON COPS. THAT WAY WE CAN ALL GET A LOOK.
              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Ok, this topic made me laugh real hard then i thought what the heck, why not! Since i have a 6ft block wall and i normally run. Why not try it. Well first i will ask, Do i have to divulge this to my BI? And is it against the law to do this?

Way to go mitzi! But might i suggest this special bra i seen at the novelty store for women with a gravity problem. You put it on, then you have the luxury of tieing them in a bow, wrapping them behind your back or around your neck. It has extra long cups to prevent tripping.
                "To each his own"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4567 users online. 270 members and 4297 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X