Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum Age For O.COM

Is there one?

In light of Glockaphiles recent postings, it may not be a bad idea.

Food for thought.
    Do your best, do what is right

I'm leaning more towards urinalysis.

Comment

I don't think it's so much the age someone actually is, but rather the age someone acts. Maturity can go a long way.

Comment

13... cause its PG-13 around here.
        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

My 4 year old is pretty good on the computer/internet. I bet I could sign him up. He loves the smiley faces!
          Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

I would think an "R" rating is more appropriate. Even though bad words aren't spelled out, sometimes the the wording is pretty discriptive.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way a prude. I really enjoy some of the more risque threads.

[ 05-24-2003, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Evnings ]
            RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by IPDBrad:
              [QB]In light of Glockaphiles recent postings, it may not be a bad idea.[QB]

As I believe someone eluded to in the BEA thread, I have a sneaking suspicion glockaphile is one of the Mall Ninjas that have struck other boards. They are your basic forum trolls, except they have a sense of humor. For those familiar with Glocktalk, Gecko_45 comes to mind. Actually, those were some of the funniest threads I've ever read...

http://www.mallninja.com/Am%20I%20Being%20Careful%20Enough%20-%20Glock%20Talk.htm

Comment

That is fuc*ing hillarious !

Comment

phuzz01... Mall Ninjas, THAT was funny!!

Evnings...
                  quote:
                  Woman Wanted. 18 to 43, 5'6" to 6'0", 100 to 140 lbs, blonde hair, bedroom eyes, kids ok, must tolerate mine. Prefer one that has her own 4x4 Silverado.
                  You forgot "Please send picture of Silverado" LOL. [Wink]
                  " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Evnings:

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way a prude. I really enjoy some of the more risque threads.

I tried to keep them to a minimum... but whenever you are around.. I cant help myself.... BTW, did you let the dog out this morning honey? [Wink] (secretly adores Evnings)
                    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3971 users online. 244 members and 3727 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X