Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apology to Zamboni and the rest of the community.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to Zamboni and the rest of the community.

Dear Zamboni and the rest of the forum community,

I meant to write this yesterday, but did not have enough time. On Tuesday, I went "over the deep-end" when I made some "off-color" remarks to Zamboni under the heading "Detainees or POW's." I had found out earlier that day that I possibly have cancer and took it out on anyone who didn't agree with my positions. I was wrong in doing so and do sincerely apologize. I know I offended many members of the community, and hope that all of you can forgive me.
    Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Jeff I understand taking it out on those who disagree with you and that is a natural reflex. Coming in here and apologizing is not a reflex and takes both guts and determination to be apologetic.

Finding out you may have cancer is a blow to a persons selfesteem. I know that many of the cancers nowadays can be cured or put into remission with the early detections and treatments that are offered today. I know my older brother was diagnosed with cancer when he was 19 he lived to be 39 years old and enjoyed life to its fullest. I wish you luck on fighting this disease and will pray for you.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Thanks. I'll be finding out the results to the ultrasound sometime next week.
      Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

Good luck and i'll pray for you.
        "To each his own"

Comment

Hope you the best with the cancer you will also be in my prayers.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Hang in there Jeffrey. God Bless.

Comment

Hang in there everbody needs to vent every once in awhile. GOD BLESS
              DON'T TAKE ANY CALL FOR GRANTED IT WILL GET YOU KILLED

Comment

Oh man Jeffrey, that is scary! We will all be hoping for the best for you, and those of us who do so, will pray for you. Good luck my friend.
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

Dear officer.com community,

Thank you for your support during very trying times. I do sort of regret that I mentioned the cancer in this post because it sidetracked from the fact that this was indeed an apollogy for some awfull remarks I made to a fellow member.

Once again, I do want to thank you for your support. It is a tumor under my chin that needs to be removed. I find out tommorrow if it is cancerous.

Have a great evening, watch your back, and may God bless you all.
                  Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

I hope for the best in that all comes out fine. My older brother had his cancer first found in his neck area they removed a growth the size of a grapefruit from his neck when they operated. I know it is going to be tough but you have a lot of support here.

I know the orginal start to this thread was an apology and you can rest assured that many have read it and know that your apology has been made. How ever the fact that you yourself are going through a trying time we all here would like to be updated on your condition so that we may pray for you as nessessary.

Klar
                    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3698 users online. 233 members and 3465 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X