300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA weeps for the ***

Every so often, I violate my own policy against giving PETA -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- the publicity it desperately desires and doesn't deserve.
    I do this whenever the Norfolk-based animal rights group does something so astonishing, it simply can't be ignored.

This is one of those times.

But our story doesn't begin in Norfolk. It begins in Israel.

On Jan. 26, a bomb exploded on the road between Jerusalem and the West Bank settlement of Gush Etzion.

As terror attacks go, this one was minor. Most of us didn't hear about it because, with the exception of one bus passenger treated for shock, no one was injured.

Thank God.

Palestinian terrorists delivered the bomb to its destination by donkey. They strapped explosives and a remote device to the animal and detonated the bomb by cell phone as an Israeli bus passed by.

The donkey, of course, was killed.

You know where this is going, don't you?

That's right. PETA, the group that never before expressed concern about the carnage in Israel, is suddenly outraged.

All because a donkey died...

rest of the story

Yeah, I heard about that. And it ticks me off like you wouldn't believe!
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

Those people at PETA are once again on the wrong page, heck they are in the wrong book. I think that dogs are great and I understand why people might like cats...but come on. These are animals.

These people show more compassion for a donkey than their own kind. Well, maybe the donkey is of their kind.......

Has anyone ever read their magazine. It is almost worth it. Funnier than half the shows on comedy central.
      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Y'know, it would be different if there were organizations like DETP.....Donkeys for Ethical Treatment of People, or even CATP...Cats Against Torturing People. But the last time I checked, there wasn't. When you're finally at the top of the food chain, live with it. These PETA folks ain't got the sense God gave a tick.

Out
        American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5571 users online. 301 members and 5270 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X