300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another sad day

We had just recently had a newly sworn in Officer murdered in his own home only days after being sworn in. Here is the news articles on it.
    http://www.msnbc.com/local/KNBN/M76339.asp http://www.msnbc.com/local/KNBN/M76763.asp

We have arrested one suspect and he is being charged with first degree murder.
    Just wanted to let you all know that we are not always safe or untouchable. Stay safe and ALWAYS wear a vest.

Bikecop

[ 08-08-2001: Message edited by: Bikecop ]

That is horrible. Sorry to hear that.
    Admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter accusations!

Comment

shoot and I have already gotten rid of my vest. maybe I better reinvest in a nice level IIA and be protected again so I can at least fire back. To kill one soo young is a tradigy that is hard to overcome. I feel for his girlfiend who was a witness to him laying there dying as she was on phone to 911.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Very very sorry to hear that. I hope and pray that GOS will save all of us. Ohh BTW i am a newly sworn officer too...Nothing to say much...We are out, we are under fire...GOS knows whats going on and i hope He will save us...

Take care all...
        "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
        www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
        Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

If any members of Rapid City PS are reading this, best wishes for a successful investigation and prosecution. It is hard enough finding enough good applicants without them being scared off by such stories. God Bless his family and girlfriend.
          Sorry, bikecop, I had to go back and re-read your post - obviously, you are with Rapid City PS or else near there. Pass on my condolences please.

[ 08-08-2001: Message edited by: PeteBroccolo ]
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

Sometimes it is impossible to put into words our feelings of anger and frustration. I just wonder what could have possibly possessed that young neighbor to do what he did.

Comment

What a tragic waste...............

Comment

Bikecop:
                Sorry to hear of this tragic loss. All my best to this officer's family.

I hope for success on the part of the investigators in this matter.

God bless & Take care.

Barkley.

[ 08-08-2001: Message edited by: Barkley ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4649 users online. 336 members and 4313 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X