Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think those islands are in the West Indies.

and if i'm drunk, i WILL need someone to tell me i'm burning!
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I can never tell when I'm burning, but then again, it happens so rarely to me.

Comment

The ship is at the port for just the day, they usually don't stay there overnight. Atleast mine didn't. I went on Royal Carribean cruiselines -- and I have to agree with Tprs; I didn't like the formal dinners and things either. Mainly because they sit you with about 6 complete strangers and that just isn't me. Not that I'm not social, it just felt too forced to me. But yeah, you don't have to do any of the activities if you don't want to -- a lot of the time we would just hang out at the pool or gamble. Anyway, I totally understand the virus thing going around -- I wouldn't want to take a cruise right now either until that situation figured itself out. Have fun whatever you decide.
        Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

For out of they way tropical places with quiet, not yet commercialized beaches, with few tourists and small crowds I would recommend Fiji, the British Virgin Islands, and the Truk Islands. All were excellent and I would go back again if I had the chance. Another great place that not many know about is Zanzibar, a small Island off the coast of Tanzania. They all have out of the way areas that offer quiet beaches with very small crowds. I left feeling like I had been on a vacation and not part of the rat race of tourists trying to see everything I could in the short amount of time I had.

I would not recommend the Florida Keys, Hawaii, the US Virgin Islands, or the Caymans. They are all beautiful; offer great beaches, accommodations and scuba diving. But they are all very crowded, very commercialized, and very expensive. They are great to visit but in my opinion do not offer a "vacation" atmosphere. I go on vacation to get away from crowds, get away from the rat race, get away from commercialization. I want to relax. But it all depends on what kind of vacation you are looking for. Many people get uncomfortable when they are away from what we have gotten used to as

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3203 users online. 168 members and 3035 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X