300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want for Valentine's Day?

I have NO idea what to get my hubby for Valentine's day! I already have the outfit from Victoria's Secret and chocolate covered strawberries. I need something more that really says, I love you more than I ever though possible. So guys....no pressure. This is your chance to tell your women what you want on a holiday geared toward chicks! Let your ideas rip!

I want my wife to stop by my office and ravish me on my office desk -- oops, sorry, wrong thread .
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

I bought my wife a new Mustang one year.
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Exactly what I'm getting....

Comment

Why do I think you're not talking about a car?

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

I like PeacefulDragon's idea, but I've found it's much less disappointing to keep my wishes realistic. LOL
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by PeacefulDragon:
              Why do I think you're not talking about a car?

Heh heh....maybe because I am not?

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by PeacefulDragon:
                I want my wife to stop by my office and ravish me on my office desk -- oops, sorry, wrong thread .

yeah...i want your wife to ravish me on your desk too.
                I'll post, You argue.

Comment

What i want, i'm not gonna get... unless i get really lucky within the next couple days lol. so other than that, i dont want anything. its not something material that i want!
                  "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Romantic get away....alone....by myself...and no one else...but....  -

[ 02-12-2003, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Code Kodi ]
                    "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

I'm working that day. Maybe a nice officer will buy me a Coke out in the sally port.

Comment

quote:
                        Romantic get away....alone....by myself...and no one else
                        Uh-huhhh..... Got batteries?  -

Comment

I'm working that day, but that night...Look Out!
                          If the house is rockin'...don't come knockin'!!!
                          Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Piper:
                            I'm working that day. Maybe a nice officer will buy me a Coke out in the sally port.

Me too! I'm a nice officer. Meet you in the cage at 1030?
                            If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Piper:

I'm also a nice officer, and considerably closer than Sharky. I'll buy you that coke if they'll let me in the building.

Mike
                              "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3400 users online. 214 members and 3186 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X