Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Glockaphile, in light of Bake's comment, remember that the 49th parallel, the Great Lakes and the PQ-to-NS/NY-VT-NH-MN border is where your "authority" becomes null-and-void. I may not want your "client" in my country, anymore than the person paying your services wants her/him on the run, but BEA are NOT allowed carte blanche here.
    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
    "Smile" - no!

Comment

Glockaphile, your Mall Ninja imitation is getting old. Give it a rest. If you really believe this BS you are saying, give yourself a rest.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Between working as a 'BEA', security guard, competing in pistol competitions AND training SpecOps groups, I can't help but wonder when he has time to make up this drivel...
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Wait, where have I heard this story before - oh yeah, "This one time, at band camp..."
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by shooter1201:
            Between working as a 'BEA', security guard, competing in pistol competitions AND training SpecOps groups, I can't help but wonder when he has time to make up this drivel...

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

First of all I never said I competed in pistol competitions. What I sad was (notice that it is in bold so you can actually read it) "I've never competed in IDPA or USPSA competition, but I have shot both qualifiers and qualified Grand Master in both, and I used my stock Glock 17 to do it".

Furthermore, I quit the security gig, while I made good money doing it, I found something I like better. That's being a BEA, I enjoy it and I still have the time to run my training program.

If you had the cajones to stand behind your "shoot off" challenge you would have known all of that already. But alas, you succumb to the fear of your precious 1911 getting "trounced" by my Glock!
            Support Gaston!!!!!!

There is no hunting like the hunting of man!

PM me for all your Bail Enforcement Needs!

I also make more then $7.39 an hour now!

Comment

As for the rest of you, why the animosity?

I'm just a guy trying to make a living cleanin up the streets. After all, you guys made the initial arrests and the courts decided to let them go, that's where I come in, to right the wrong that was done by a flawed system.

What I can't tolerate is being asked to do a job and then being questioned on my methods by the very people who benefit from my work. I would rather have you say thank you and move along, then offer critisism for my methods. The truth is, you want me out there putting my life on the line so you can sleep safely at night in your own bed, with out fear of evil men doing evil deeds. Face it, you want men like me out there, you need men like me out there.

Glockaphile

{Defending All of Us}
              Support Gaston!!!!!!

Comment

Tell me you didn't just quote A Few Good Men..."YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
                Ok, I take everything back. You're too funny to be taken seriously. Wait, I think your nurse coming; It must be pudding time at the asylum.
                My mistake....
                (Still laughing............

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Glockaphile:

What I can't tolerate is being asked to do a job and then being questioned on my methods by the very people who benefit from my work. I would rather have you say thank you and move along, then offer critisism for my methods. The truth is, you want me out there putting my life on the line so you can sleep safely at night in your own bed, with out fear of evil men doing evil deeds. Face it, you want men like me out there, you need men like me out there.

Is it just me or does this sound like a rip-off of Jack Nicholsons character in A Few Good Men?
                  Glockaphile, you wonder why there is animosity when you blatantly assume that at a scene where sworn local law enforcement are present, YOU will have tactical command. It does not work that way and I don't care what your legal class taught you. If you are at such a scene, you had better do what the LEO advises you to do or risk your own freedom. No matter what you may think, we do not view you as a fellow law enforcement officer. What you do does not make our jobs any more easier as many of us actually LIKE going out there and getting the bad guys. And as previously pointed out, sometimes your actions can make our jobs a bit more difficult.

Comment

Sorry Bake...we posted almost at the exact same time!!! I'm just glad someone else caught it!

Comment

let me put your glory and praise be in a nutshell. some fuktard comes along and commits a crime. one of us arrest him, fold him up neatly, and place him on a shelf in the jail. your boss is pushing borderline fuktard and is thinking this guy is upstanding enough to pay him back if he gets him out of jail. fuktard gets out of jail and what do you know, he's crooked and skips court. holy jeebus.

now he calls you to go find this guy. you, being the wannabe hero that you are, find a phone booth, put on your superhero "BEA" uniform, and follow the BEA searchlight that's been shined in the sky. now you've got the skills of a superhero so there isn't too many people that concern you, but what about those mean kryptonite carriers. well, let's call the local PD and have them around, you know, just in case. the PD shows up, kicks you off to the curb, get mud on your new superhero outfit, and promptly arrest the evil villain.

i would sleep better if i knew that you, and others like, you were in a tiny padded room up in wichita county.

by the way, your mom called. dinner is ready.

Comment

quote:
                        "This one time, at band camp..."
                        Hahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!
                        There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

First of all I didn't quote anybody that was all me!

You know, it seems to that you guys just don't understand the nature of the business! Maybe if you took the time to actually read up on what BEA's actually do, and the services they provide to the community you might be a little bit more appreciative. I graduated first in my cllas at the BEA academy I attended, I know the law regarding bail enforcement, so don't try and sit there and "educate" me on the law!

As far as tactical command, when I'm on scene doing a bust, it's mine, period, end of story. If you wanna roll up on scene with your chest puffed out and your badge all shiny and try to take over, thats cool, but don't be surprised when you get knocked back a step!

As far as musclin in on my bust, that ain't gonna happen either! In case you don't know, I only get paid if I bring em back, dead or alive don't matter, but if I come in empty handed, thats takin food off of my table, and that ain't gonna happen cause some cop who's low on stats want's to impress his boss!

The simple fact is, the United States Supreme Court outlined my authority, so unless all of you wanna be lawyers carry more juice then the High Court, I guess we know who has tactical command!

Glockaphile

(Runnin the show!)
                          Support Gaston!!!!!!

Comment

Even though you're nothing more than a forum troll, I'll still answer.

Yes, in the past I have had some of the bondsman ask me if I'd go with them and assist. The first time, it went down w/o incident, the second, they kicked in the wrong door, and entered guns drawn. We were almost drawn into that lawsuit, but due to the fact I was still in the driveway, the judge removed our agency from the complaint.

For future reference, I don't care if they're going in for Bin Laden himself, I'm staying away from the scene, per the Chief of Police.

Comment

Glock,

After reading a few of your posts here, it is just a matter of time before you find yourself in handcuffs on your way to the county jail! It will be a cold day in hades when you or any other BEA tell me or my crew, that "you" are in command of us! Take another class, it make save you some problems.
                              Retired

Comment

quote:
                                As far as tactical command, when I'm on scene doing a bust, it's mine, period, end of story. If you wanna roll up on scene with your chest puffed out and your badge all shiny and try to take over, thats cool, but don't be surprised when you get knocked back a step!
                                Up to 'Assaulting an Officer' now, are you? THAT takes brains. To brag about doing it AHEAD OF TIME takes an IDIOT.

quote:
                                If you had the cajones to stand behind your "shoot off" challenge you would have known all of that already. But alas, you succumb to the fear of your precious 1911 getting "trounced" by my Glock!
                                Tell ya what, Glockaphile....

I'm working FULL TIME this summer with my PD. My agency's addy is:

144 N 2nd Street
                                Selmer, TN 38375
                                731/645-7907

ANY time you wish to make good on your claims(it WAS 2-inch groups @ 200 yards...rapid fire...wasn't it?), THAT's where I'll be.

PUT UP or SHUT THE HELL UP!

Have a nice day.

[ 05-23-2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
                                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3448 users online. 233 members and 3215 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X