Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johninaustin
    replied
    It's 2:30 in the morning, and a call comes across about a naked man in the intersection of 15th and Guadalupe. The only female officer on shift calls back, "do you have a description?" Dead silence from the dispatch for a moment, and then, "no, no description, but he'll probably be pretty obvious" We all slowed down a bit to let her be the first one on scene. she's STILL ****ed about that.

Leave a comment:

• SleeplessInCanada
    replied
    Heh just another thing that the ER staff has to remove.
    I have heard of much worse but she must be a big drug addict and VERY malnutritioned.
    Btw crack really screws up both your head and your body.
    Had a friend who used to be a crackhead.
    Have a good one.

Leave a comment:

• FLLawdog
    replied
    Where was the the drug paraphenilla found?
    gawd, i don't even wanna think about that...
    I believe it was a "crack" pipe...if that helps out the mental picture.

Leave a comment:

• JoeNasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Joseph:
    gawd, i don't even wanna think about that...

Leave a comment:

• Joseph
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lw4beau
    replied
    I used to work for the S.O. up in Clay County Fl and patrolled mostly Orange Park. I'm not surprised the woman was from there. With 2 Navy bases to the north, and some serious hooker hangouts in the area, there were some doozies. Gotta tell you though guys, usually took about 6 or 7 of 'em to get a full set of teeth. Shooter 1201, how long ago were you in the Orange Park area?

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    LOL I remember those iodine bottles I recieved enough of it with all my injuries as a kid LOL

Klar

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by slolightbar:
    [qb]Joe, the 2nd part of your ID really fits - NASTY!
    YIKES!! To quote Richard Pryor... "I've seen better faces on an iodine bottle!"

For those not old enough to remember they had a skull and crossbones on 'em.

[ 02-08-2002: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

Leave a comment:

• slolightbar
    replied
    Joe, the 2nd part of your ID really fits - NASTY!

Leave a comment:

• JoeNasty
    replied

whoops...i tried to stick her picture on here (she's a real hottie let me tell ya), but it wouldn't work. i'm a dumbass.

[ 02-07-2002: Message edited by: JoeNasty ]

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Originally posted by FLLawdog:
    But, of course, I've always maintained my composure and professionalism and never caved to any such juvenile behavior ...
    I believe you...................NOT!

Leave a comment:

• slolightbar
    replied
    Originally posted by SpecOpsWarrior:

Fact 2: In the article it states that "the woman squeezed through an opening in a plastic shield separating the front and back seats". Haven't yall noticed how small those spaces are? This chic was obviously malnourished to the point of looking like a skinny ethiopian!
    Ive got several Setina Bodyguard Shields for sale that have the plexan window in the center that slides open to about 18" or so when open, so it brings in an officer smartness type thing - Try closing the window BEFORE putting the 10-15 in!!!

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    Lemme guess...she hitched all the way up I-95 from Orange Park, FL(my old stomping grounds) to Burlington, NC...in the NUDE??? Whatcha wanna bet some trucker got PO'd and threw her skinny @$$ out after he caught her trying to rip him off?

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. She has to have been awful tiny to fit through there and I was wondering where she had the item(s) hidden upon her. MAybe she had them in her purse?

Klar

Leave a comment:

• SpecOpsWarrior
    replied
    I have been following Sparky's and FLlawdog's posts religiously lately and I am begining to think like an investigator now, so let me take a stab at this case.

Fact 1: We have a nekkid female attempting to enter cars in the parking lot of a convenience store, it was late at night and the temp was in the 20's, this woman obviously has to have some sort of serious problem!

Fact 2: In the article it states that "the woman squeezed through an opening in a plastic shield separating the front and back seats". Haven't yall noticed how small those spaces are? This chic was obviously malnourished to the point of looking like a skinny ethiopian!

Fact 3: The article states that she was also charged with possessing drug paraphernalia , after she was booked at the county jail, so they must have found that "drug paraphernalia" aka "crack pipe" suitcased inside her, after they booked her in.

I have deduced that we have a "crack head" or "geek monsta" for all of you that have worked in "da hood". So I am guessing that all those cars that ran lights and sirens to get to this call were probably really disapointed upon arrival.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4721 users online. 300 members and 4421 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X