Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More nekkidness and the law...

From www.orlandosentinel.com

BURLINGTON, N.C. -- A Florida woman stopped by an officer because she was naked in public has been charged with stealing a patrol car, police said Wednesday.

Police charged Joy Lynn Tedesco, 33, of Orange Park with several counts, including car theft, speeding to elude arrest, driving while impaired, driving with a revoked license and assaulting a police officer. She also was charged with another assault on an officer and possessing drug paraphernalia after she was taken to the jail.

It all started when an officer patrolling the downtown late Tuesday night responded to a complaint that a naked woman was trying to get into customers' cars at a convenience store.

The temperature was in the 20s and the officer's first thought was to get her into a squad car and get a blanket to keep her warm, said Assistant Police Chief Bennie Felts.

When the officer went to the trunk for the blanket, the woman squeezed through an opening in a plastic shield separating the front and back seats, got behind the wheel and drove away.

Police chased their own car through downtown for a few minutes. The car was stopped when it backed into another cruiser.

Felts said officers don't know how the woman got to Burlington or where she left her clothes. She did receive a jumpsuit at the county jail.

The woman had a minor scratch and was taken to Alamance Regional Medical Center, where she was treated and released. Tedesco was in jail Wednesday under a $21,000 bond.

Felts said it's not unheard of for police to deal with naked suspects, but not common.

"We've had people we've caught in the nude where they were under the influence or mentally ill," he said.

I personaly like naked women calls. They could send me to them all day and I wouldn't complain. Stealing a squad car kind of pushes the limit.
    RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Sounds like a good test for Febreeze...drunk naked woman... .

Isn't it amazing, though? No one will volunteer to respond with their zone partner to help process a burglary scene, but by God let a naked woman call come out and it's calling all cars! But, of course, I've always maintained my composure and professionalism and never caved to any such juvenile behavior ...

Comment

Nekkid woman calls are always an " all cars " call at Warp Five. Ive seen officers practically kill each other to get to one first.
        RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

I have been following Sparky's and FLlawdog's posts religiously lately and I am begining to think like an investigator now, so let me take a stab at this case.

Fact 1: We have a nekkid female attempting to enter cars in the parking lot of a convenience store, it was late at night and the temp was in the 20's, this woman obviously has to have some sort of serious problem!

Fact 2: In the article it states that "the woman squeezed through an opening in a plastic shield separating the front and back seats". Haven't yall noticed how small those spaces are? This chic was obviously malnourished to the point of looking like a skinny ethiopian!

Fact 3: The article states that she was also charged with possessing drug paraphernalia , after she was booked at the county jail, so they must have found that "drug paraphernalia" aka "crack pipe" suitcased inside her, after they booked her in.

I have deduced that we have a "crack head" or "geek monsta" for all of you that have worked in "da hood". So I am guessing that all those cars that ran lights and sirens to get to this call were probably really disapointed upon arrival.

Comment

LOL I was thinking the same thing. She has to have been awful tiny to fit through there and I was wondering where she had the item(s) hidden upon her. MAybe she had them in her purse?

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Lemme guess...she hitched all the way up I-95 from Orange Park, FL(my old stomping grounds) to Burlington, NC...in the NUDE??? Whatcha wanna bet some trucker got PO'd and threw her skinny @$$ out after he caught her trying to rip him off?
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
              -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Originally posted by SpecOpsWarrior:

Fact 2: In the article it states that "the woman squeezed through an opening in a plastic shield separating the front and back seats". Haven't yall noticed how small those spaces are? This chic was obviously malnourished to the point of looking like a skinny ethiopian!
                Ive got several Setina Bodyguard Shields for sale that have the plexan window in the center that slides open to about 18" or so when open, so it brings in an officer smartness type thing - Try closing the window BEFORE putting the 10-15 in!!!
                Stay Safe Everyone!

Matthew Frank
                Owner, Code3 Response
                www.code3response.com

Comment

Originally posted by FLLawdog:
                  But, of course, I've always maintained my composure and professionalism and never caved to any such juvenile behavior ...
                  I believe you...................NOT!

Comment

whoops...i tried to stick her picture on here (she's a real hottie let me tell ya), but it wouldn't work. i'm a dumbass.

[ 02-07-2002: Message edited by: JoeNasty ]

Comment

Joe, the 2nd part of your ID really fits - NASTY!
                      Stay Safe Everyone!

Matthew Frank
                      Owner, Code3 Response
                      www.code3response.com

Comment

Originally posted by slolightbar:
                        [qb]Joe, the 2nd part of your ID really fits - NASTY!
                        YIKES!! To quote Richard Pryor... "I've seen better faces on an iodine bottle!"

For those not old enough to remember they had a skull and crossbones on 'em.

[ 02-08-2002: Message edited by: Niteshift ]
                        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

LOL I remember those iodine bottles I recieved enough of it with all my injuries as a kid LOL

Klar
                          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I used to work for the S.O. up in Clay County Fl and patrolled mostly Orange Park. I'm not surprised the woman was from there. With 2 Navy bases to the north, and some serious hooker hangouts in the area, there were some doozies. Gotta tell you though guys, usually took about 6 or 7 of 'em to get a full set of teeth. Shooter 1201, how long ago were you in the Orange Park area?

Comment

Where was the the drug paraphenilla found?
                              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4568 users online. 267 members and 4301 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X