300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I admit it, I watch.......

American Idol, and have from the very beginning! I'm glad that Ruben won. I'm was also glad that Clay made it to the end.

OK, you can admit it to!!!

i never have really watched this show other than seeing what was going on while channel surfing.

which is surprising since i spent so many years in the music business that you would think i would be interested in no talent people getting tore up by simon.

and the sad part is there are WORSE talented people than some on this show that are making records and selling millions of them.

you can fill in the name of any rap/hip-hop "artist" here ______________________.

i hope ruben, clay, and kelly make their money soon because their 15 minutes of fame will be up soon unfortunately for them.
    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
      you can fill in the name of any rap/hip-hop "artist" here ______________________.

Ya....50 Cent.....I can't stand this guy!!!

Comment

I have seen parts of it once or twice, usually when some fool with a sorry excuse for a life is trying to sing.
        Simon bugs me and I usually turn it off when he is slicing someone to shreds; even if they are bad, he is just a troll...cant stand it. I know it is all part off his act, but he is quite the pompous ***, bullocks for brains, sometimes. (I dont know if I am using that word correctly, but I just like that word for some reason). [Wink]
        I really dont like all that reality stuff. We watched the last 2 episodes of Joe Millionaire just out of curiosity.
        "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
        Davy Crockett

Comment

quote:

How about 50 cent and Sean combs (puss daddy)
          Operation iraqi freedom veteran

"Even the paranoid have enemies"

"Stay safe and be good to yourself and eachother"

Comment

Simon had the same "Act" when the show started here, they do love someone for an audience to hate.

Comment

I looovvve American Idol!! I didn't really care who won last night. They are both talented, although I think Clay improved his game toward the end and I really wanted him to win. It's alright though, they have both had enough exposure that Clay will probably get a recording contract with a label anyway.
              Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I wanted Clay to win, but Ruben was o.k. with me too. My daughter was into American Idol big time and the last 2 shows I let her call and vote.

Clay will have a record deal regardless.

I can't wait to see them tour, on July 25th I got tickets not too far from the stage. I really wish Josh Gracin would have been touring but duty called. [Frown]
                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

OH BULL****! I thought Clay was the better artist. He will be the big winner in the end. I predict Disney offers him a deal. That kid is the next Elton John. Seriously. He has the creativity and the vocals. He can improvise and the original song he sang was awesome.

Rueben on the other hand.... I have no idea how people can even comp[are the two. Clay in in such a different league than Reuben. Reuben will not be able to write his own songs... no way. I was totally ****ed by the outcome. I really can't tell you why I honestly think the guy won... but I know this... Clay will be phenominal in the music industry. I have a gut feeling he will be making music for many movies to come. He is an "artist"..
                  Rueben... he's just a clone... copycat.... fake.... immtator... his singing career will be short and sweet... thats it.

And thats all I have to say about that!
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Hey, I loved Ruben too, but I also thought Clay was the best (and called and voted for the man). Ruben sounds like any other Luther Vandross out there sounds. It's the same old same old. Clay can actually change his voice as he is singing and can hit every note imaginable. You're right, Clay will probably be the bigger American Idol when it comes to record deals and hit music in the years to come. Ruben will probably sing at the next American Idol just like Kelly Clarkson did, have one album that will probably cater to the soul music crowd and just might make his own version of a Christmas CD that will basically sound just like Luther Vandross.

I am not angry that Ruben won though, I just wish Clay had won. Kimberly Locke sounded like every other soul singer out there too, and Trenyce was just a Whitney Houston wanna-be (and who wants to be her anyway?!) Josh Gracin was terrible except for a few Garth Brook wanna be songs. I thought Kimberly Caldwell should have been in Kimberly Locke's place. She had a style and sound that was kind of different.

Oh well, it's over now. Good luck to Ruben and THE BEST of luck to Clay!
                    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Ruben won because he could appeal to the crowd and he is very charismatic, ya gotta admit that. He makes you feel like he is in the same room with you. The audience was drawn to that. I voted for him a few times a while back but these past couple weeks I just wasn't feelin' him. Ohhhh!! and that song that Clay sang "This is the Night". Absolutely beautiful! I really hope they make that a single. Randy said he hated the song!?! Is he on crack???
                      Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

How about the Simon and Paula "nightmare"? I wish that were me instead of Paula! LOL I thought Simon was going to put the coolwhip on her nose, as a way of turning a romantic moment into a joke. I never expected the kiss! [Eek!]

Comment

LOL.. HAHAHA AutumAngel: "This is the Night". Absolutely beautiful! I really hope they make that a single. Randy said he hated the song!?! Is he on crack???"

HAHAHHAHA .. Yanno... Crack don't smoke itself!

I loved the song as well. I thought it was awesome and it will be a hit. It was going through my head for three days! I even tried to download it from Limewire.
                          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I've seen it a few times because Mrs. ateamer watches it. I didn't think too much of any of the singers. Paula is vapid; she just has nothing going upstairs. And what is the deal with Randy? He is 40 years old and talking like a 15-year old. "What up dawg?" Takes from his credibility a bit.

They came up with a winner of a show, though. It has got to be the most popular hour on TV.
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I wathced it also. Clay was by far the best. Now if I went on looks....Kimberly Caldwell all the way!
                              Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3442 users online. 248 members and 3194 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X