Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What name would you never give your child?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What name would you never give your child?

Boy would have to be Dick, and girl would have to be Patience.
    "To each his own"

My choice of a name not to give a child would be:

Iscrewedyourmomfortwentybucksonenightinaflea bagmotelandthatiswhyyouwerebornyouuglybastard

I picked this one as a no-no because it would be so hard for the child to fill in all the little bubbles on standardized tests.

Comment

Beelzebub.

Comment

I have a doctor friend that delivered twins:

Lemonjello and Orangello.

Go figure....
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

hmmmmm
          Richard Cranium

heh...call him ******** for short!

*LOL*

--Piper

Comment

Richard edward (another dick-ed) LOL

for girls nothing that can be shortened into a male name IE samatha or christine.

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
              for girls nothing that can be shortened into a male name IE samatha or christine.

Klar
              Chris is a unisex name. My daughter is named Christina, but I'm probably the only one who calls her Chris. Her friends call her Chrissi, but she prefers her given name.

There were a number of us dicussing the name thread in the chat room just a short time ago. I was commenting on Popeye's post, and how after a very sad day today, that was the first real laugh I had (thanks Popeye!).

We had some good names, but not sure any of them are clean enough to post!

Comment

Well, I once had a friend (yes, really) whose last name was Cox. He said that if they ever had a daughter he was going to name her Ophilia!
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

At one time there was someone with the name Likpud on their mail box. Never had to go near THAT house!
                  6P1 (retired)

Comment

I again bring up a past post, regarding a name given to one of my cousins, by that brainless father of her's.

He named her TWINKLES! The friggin half-wit thought he was naming her after the little fairy on the Crystal sugar package(who happened to be named Crystal----DUH!!! ).

In a few years, Twinkles started school, and was instantly tormented about her name, making her mean and hateful. Her folks talked to the Principal about the way their kid was being teased, and the Principal came right out and asked them what in the hell did they expect, for giving their daughter such a ridiculous name! At his suggestion, they began to use her middle name, Doreen. Wasn't long, they forgot her real name, and things got better for the kid.

Sadly, about 25 years ago, Doreen died in a car accident, thanks to a drunk driver.
                    Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

MikeinTx
                      Bart
                      Homer
                      Side Show Bob
                      Crusty
                      Moe
                      Barney
                      Nelson
                      Ralph
                      Chief Wiggum

[ 02-07-2002: Message edited by: wonderwoman ]

Comment

I have a male doctor named Valentine.
                        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

I have an Irish ancestor, ca 1730, named Valentine Hollingsworth. There's a statue of him in Boston or Philly, I believe.
                          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

In school, I knew a girl with the name Anita Mann. It wasn't until the last day of school that I put two and two together. They called her into the office by way of school PA system... "I-Needa Man", please come to the front office, "I-Needa Man". Poor girl. Later on, I met another young lady named Kristen Barbie. She said her parents considered naming her "Kennin". She noted that she would have committed suicide at adolescence had that actually been her name. Sometimes I wonder about the evil in parents to give children names as they do...

Comment

Mike
                              Dave
                              Niteshift
                              Snake
                              Don
                              Klar
                              Fllawdog
                              lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5517 users online. 302 members and 5215 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X