300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry, CopinNY and Don

I'm sorry I snapped at you. I'm just going to take a break for awhile. As I told Specops, my son is getting ready for his third and most serious brain surgery. I thought I was doing well with it but the stress is really affecting me. They plan to implant a device in his neck called a vagus nerve stimulator. This will have a probe that will go from his neck, around his ear and to the seizure activity. When he has a seizure, this will zap it. Only they haven't quite perfected it yet. The whole thing is about to freak me out.

Mitzi,

We all go overboard once in a while and I am one of them so I know where you are. Although where brain surgery concerned, I cannot say I have ever walked in your shoes. You must be going through a lot and I wish you and your family well.

Hey, we're all human! Take care.
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Go buy a couple of those FOAM RUBBER whiffle ball bats and use them to take out your stress, anxiety, etc on inanimate objects such as your hubby, your son's boss, etc.
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by shooter1201:
        Go buy a couple of those FOAM RUBBER whiffle ball bats and use them to take out your stress, anxiety, etc on inanimate objects such as your hubby, your son's boss, etc.

why FOAM???
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Do NOT tempt me with my sons boss! He is such a jerk, always threatening to fire him and holding that over his head. I can't drive this morning and he can't get a ride in. Round #2million and 2 with his boss, who is NOT understanding aout it. He HAS to have his insurance and he's always worried about his job. It's always upsetting around here.

Comment

Good luck, Mitzi. Come back when you are ready.
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

Thanks, Don. I will take a break. I couldn't sleep last night and finally fell asleep around 5am. My son woke me up at 7, saying his ride hadn't arrived. I got out of bed only to step in a little deposit my female yorkie left me. She is sick and has diahrrea (sp?) I took my son to work (a half an hour one way...I call it the drive from hell) and now I get to clean all my rugs. LIFE SUCKS! lol

[ 02-11-2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

Water under the bridge, good luck

Comment

Mitzi,

My dog had that problem a few weeks ago. NOT FUN! I had to contain him to the kitchen becuase linolieum is easier to clean!

My cats throw up all the time *ick* and I am constantly picking up that. Someone please tell me WHY I have 2 dogs and 3 cats?!?!?!?!?!?! [Eek!] [Frown]
                  "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Not until you tell me why I have 2 dogs and one cat. I've never had 2 dogs at the same time before and they are a lot of work. The cat is easy to care for but these two Yorkies are gonna be the death of me. The male is huge for a Yorkie, 17 pounds to the females 9 pounds. They just had a fight over who would be in my lap and I'm all scratched up.
                    We have the male Yorkie because my husband felt sorry for him. We would never part with him but he's a lot of work, more so then the female.

Comment

Obviously you two didn't pay any attention when klar and I were exchanging recipes.
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

How can I take a break when you want to eat my sweet, pure white deaf kitty??????

Comment

Hey Don, I have 2 cats you can have. One is white meat, the other dark. Just let me know and I'll send them your way! lol

Comment

Mitzi hang in there. Joseph.
                            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Mitizi, hang in there. Joseph
                              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4338 users online. 259 members and 4079 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X