X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tprspouse
    The Wife
    • Jul 2000

Two weeks!!!!!!!

I'll be baskin' in the 70 degree weather!!!!!! Anyone want to climb in my suitcase for a trip to Naples, FL?????

Sorry had to rub it in!
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker
  • Blue Leader
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2001

Funny how things work out...living in San Diego, i have to deal with that 70 degree weather all the time and it gets old. I spend all my vacation time in the cold. Just got back from snowboarding in Canada 3 days ago and leave again in 3 weeks to go back.
    "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

• WHC166
      Banned
      • Nov 2000

Trpspouse,

I with you! Ever since moving back to this land of frozen tundra I'm ready to head back to warmer weather!

Comment

• Tprspouse
        The Wife
        • Jul 2000

VTFUZZ,

Are you in northern or southern VT? Do you know any state troopers? I thought I was the only Vermonter here!! Nice to meet you.
        "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

• Oregon Mike
          Anybody need a deputy?
          • Oct 2002

North or south Vermont? What's the difference? The whole state is as big as a county anywhere else.

Mike
          "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

• Tprspouse
            The Wife
            • Jul 2000

I LOVERMONT

It's the liberals I don't like. Leahy...Jeffords...  -

It takes a whopping 4 hours to get from bottom to top, about 1 hr from west to east. I'd rather not have it take 2 days to drive through my whole state! I remember when I lived in Florida...talk about a boring drive from Fort Myers to the GA border!

Comment

• WHC166
              Banned
              • Nov 2000

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tprspouse:
              It's the liberals I don't like. Leahy...Jeffords...  -
              QUOTE]

Amen to that....

But there are some good perks about being a cop in VT. All cops in VT have statewide authority for all crimes, no speed limit for on duty officers, and of course....Skibunnies!!!!

I'm in south central, take I-91 to Exit 7! I don't know too many of the troopers any more...most of the ones I used to work with are gone. Seems funny to say that as I've only been gone 5 years.

Comment

• Pigskin
                Forum Member
                • Apr 2000

Lucky you! Is it a family vacation? Enjoy it!

Comment

• Tprspouse
                  The Wife
                  • Jul 2000

OMG VTFUZZ!!!!

I think we're neighbors! That's MY EXIT! Wanna come over? lol [Wink]

[ 02-11-2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]

Comment

• Lictalon
                    The Northern Red-neck
                    • Apr 2002

Tprspouse:

We ought to car-pool...I'm headin down in two weeks to the same place.

You know, with VTFuzz, we're starting to form something of a powerblock of New Englanders. [Wink] Maybe we'll soon be able to wrest control from the Southerners that dominate the board...and from there, it's just a short step to world domination...

[ 02-11-2003, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Lictalon ]
                    I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

• Tprspouse
                      The Wife
                      • Jul 2000

LOL hey I'm game. Pretty soon it'll be a NEW ENGLANDAH controlled BOAHD

I wonder if VTFUZZ is that odd guy living two doors down with the snaggle tooth and the boggly eyeballs?!

Seriously, I probably know him and have seen him around town. My husband probably knows who he is too if he's been naughty! lol [Wink]

Whatcha coming down this way for?

Comment

• Lictalon
                        The Northern Red-neck
                        • Apr 2002

February vacation...visiting my grandparents in FL, bring my wife to Disney World.
                        I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

• WHC166
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2000

quote:
                          Originally posted by Tprspouse:
                          OMG VTFUZZ!!!!

I think we're neighbors! That's MY EXIT! Wanna come over? lol [Wink]

Whoo hoo! Sure! [Wink]

Comment

• Jules
                            Forum Member
                            • Sep 2002

quote:
                            Maybe we'll soon be able to wrest control from the Southerners that dominate the board...and from there, it's just a short step to world domination.
                            NOT!!!
                            Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

• Tprspouse
                              The Wife
                              • Jul 2000

VTfuzz, that is completely wierd that we are neighbors! You can't come over though cuz I don't invite strangers over. hehe

Oh, Lictalon....I am flying, sorry! Happy driving!!!!!!!!

[ 02-12-2003, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25108 users online. 66 members and 25042 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...