Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your greatest strength And your biggest weakness?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your greatest strength And your biggest weakness?

My greatest strength is determination, And my biggest weakness is not knowing how to say no.
    "To each his own"

My greatest strength is in figuring out how to do things needed to help me improve, and my weakness is never doing them.

Comment

My greatest 'strength' is my compassion. My biggest 'weakness' is wanting to trust people.
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I think my greatest strength is seeing the brightness in everything. I do not let little at most big things bother me. My weakness is trusting people too much.

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Hah, I've got way too many weaknesses to mention, but the worst is probably my lack of patience with stupidity. Mine, or anyone elses.

As far as strengths go, I'm pretty good at reading folks right away, when I first make contact with them.
          6P1 (retired)

Comment

Welcome back Don, Missed you.
            "To each his own"

Comment

The answer to both is my mouth.

If I get something good, I probably talked my way into it.

If I'm in trouble........I probably talked my way into it.

Comment

LOL as I can see by the number of your posts I can believe that in a heart beat night LOL

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I think my greatest strength is my gift for gab, could almost talk anyone into anything. As for a weakness, I am my own worst critic.
                  Just my opinion, I could be wrong...

Comment

I don't know about strengths, but my weakness is women.....
                    http://www.municipaldesigns.com - Web solutions for municipal government, police, fire, and EMS agencies.

Comment

Greatest strength: not talking much.

Greatest weakness: not talking much.

I used to be labeled horribly shy and there were all sorts of fixes to make me more outging. Now my friends just thinks I'm incredibly smart.

One of these days I'll have to open my mouth and remove all doubt.

Comment

Streingth: Honesty/Integrity of my character.

Weakness: Asserting myself. Working on that a lot right now because I want to be a LEO, and need that skill.
                        Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

Greatest strength: ability to "score" with women.

Greatest weakness: women.

hklover

Comment

My greatest strength is being able to make instant decisions my weakness is telling my daughters no.
                            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Thanks ftrphxcop, I'm glad to be back!
                              6P1 (retired)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6167 users online. 252 members and 5915 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X