300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starved baby....

Check this out and tell me what you think.
    http://www/cpswatch.com/news/article.asp?index=2137
    Go to New York in state tool box, if article about starved baby does not come up.
    Hope it links. When I told my husband about this, he made funny noise, mumbled something about people trying to be moral by not killing animals, but killing their baby instead, hugged our daughter, kissed me and then ate a hamburger.
    I know this has nothing to do with cops, but why in the Sam Hell would they not be sentenced to something harsher...5 and 6 years? Come on...you know that the state will cater to their diet while that poor baby sufffers in rehab because her parents starved her....what the hell is wrong with this idiots. That poor baby is will probably never be normal; they starved her brain and she will be a vegetable.....
    How can ya'll stand seeing stuff like this and then watch attorneys get their guilty clients such soft punishments; it must drive you crazy...especially because people point the finger at you instead of the criminal or the idiots who represent these nuts and get them a day at Disney World without being able to ride all the rides for their punishment....
    forget it....I HAVE TRIED TO LINK IT TWICE..I GIVE UP...

[ 05-21-2003, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: BunnyFoo-Foo ]
    "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
    Davy Crockett

Fixed link:

http://www.cpswatch.com/news/article.asp?index=2137

They were 'unaware they were harming their child'???? I hope they like prison food...
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

http://www.cpswatch.com/news/article.asp?index=2137

First clue... they named their child "Ice".

NOTE: Shooter and I posting link at same time.

[ 05-21-2003, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Sparky ]
      -Sparky

Comment

Thanks for linking that for me.....I swear, I was getting all bent out of shape and my baby was laughing at me.....which set me straight.....she has been a fiesty litte bunny lately, with some seriuos baby attitude. I have been wondering where she gets it from and now I know.......Oh, my head hurts.
        As far as those morons are concerned, they will not only get prison food, but their waste of human embryonic cells lawyer will get them their vegan diet they want. You know, I dont have a problem with people who dont want to consume animal products for whatever reason they choose to do so..that is their right. It is not their right to deprive their own child or anybody elses child of the much needed food they need to survive. They are discovering that even mothers who are vegans during pregnancy or while breastfeeding should comsume a supplemental vitamin to make up for the protein they are not getting from animal products.....a fetus and yes, even a breast fed baby is effected by everything a mother does or does not consume. Baby bunny is 9 months old, 18.6 pounds, 28 3/4 inches long..eats like a hoss on some days and grazes on others. She is healthy and i am perry proud of myself...I admit, I dont always eat like I should and would love to try this new diet I found to shed some extra baby weight that is lurking, but until she is weaned.....I am eating what I need to eat to help her grow. These idiot did not even give that poor baby formula....the mothers milk would not have been sufficient due to her srict diet, but breastmilk and an occassional bottle of soy milk formula would have been fine...the idiots. I know poverty stricken mothers on WIC who try harder to help their baby thrive......
        Sorry, yall..sore subject with me...I just dont get it...it would be sad if I did get it, though.
        I certainly could not do what yall do and not seriously injure someone who hurts a child.....I would have had my badge taken away before I even got out of rookie-hood. Somebody has to do it...thanks!
        Davy Crockett

Comment

Bunny--kiss that little Baby Bunny for me. (I'm one of those obnoxious old(?)ladies who has to coo over every baby I see in a store.) You sound like a great Mom. Enjoy that Little One. That age is so cute.
          "Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks." -Forrest Gump

Comment

i saw this article the other day. i doubt if collectively the "parents" can come up with an IQ to match their shoe size.
            I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by BeatleFan:
              Bunny--kiss that little Baby Bunny for me. (I'm one of those obnoxious old(?)ladies who has to coo over every baby I see in a store.) You sound like a great Mom. Enjoy that Little One. That age is so cute.

I will be more than happy to kiss Baby Bunny Fo-Foo. She just had lunch and played in her activity seat while I washed dishes and cleaned her high chair...gee, for a baby that does not eat a lot of solid food, it was a mess. She was happy and fine until......I picked her up to put her in her crib to play with some toys. I am trying to get her to be a little less dependent on me for entertainment. She was fine; I was in the other room close by, picking up baby toys....then I hear a thump...no scream, just a thump. Great, I think she has knocked herself out. I tiptoe in her room to find her on her back, arms and legs spread out like an angel in the sand.....and smiling. She sees me and panics; I pick her up and put her in her activity seat which I have moved to my office....she is still screaming.....poor baby.
              Well, I caved and picked her up, she just wanted to cuddle after that mean old crib bonked her.....she needs to take a nap too. But, now with the head bonk, I will need to keep an eye on her breathing and stuff.
              I try to be a good mother; it gets tough sometimes when I cant figure out what she needs. I feel like a failure! I know I am not..it just takes time. She is a sweet baby and if I knew how, I'd post a picture. We have a website, but I am not too thrilled about the photos of me in there and, well...it just seems so public to post my private website here; what do you think? I know most of ya'll are cops, but what about the ones who arent and what if there is some goon just in here to see how ya'll think? I know, I am paranoid and I watch Cold Case Files and Medical Detectives, too much.
              Believe me, not just because I am her mother, but she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Mike has seen pics...he will tell you!
              Davy Crockett

Comment

Those parents are really stupid if they didn't know they were harming their child and really stupid if they think anyone will believe they didn't know they were harming their child. Sometimes it almost makes sense that the jails are full of teenagers considering the kind of parents some kids have. Unfortunately, quite often children of good parents don't realize how lucky they are and turn out just as bad as the children of the other kind of parents.

Comment

It is a bigger shame that these idiots are more than likely still fertile, will do the time and get out, mate and have another kid to destroy. I think part of the sentence for child abusers should be sterilization...Hell, I will start my own Gonad Brigade to find them and kick em til they are sterile, but that would be a crime. Never mind that they are scum and deserve more than a kick in the nads....
                  Really guys, I am not a violent Bunny; I am really very sweet. I just dont like mean people.
                  Davy Crockett

Comment

My Mum and Dad have fostered more than two hundred children over the last 25 years and the sad truth is you have to be licenced to drive a car but anyone can knock out a few kids. Perhaps parenting skills should be on the curiculum in high school.

Comment

The ACLU would jump all over this, but I agree with Bunny. Anyone...anyone convicted of felony child abuse should be fixed so that they cannot conceive another child. I'm not talking here about an ignorant 16 year old who doesn't know basic child care, and needs education and guidance...I'm talking about this type of neglect and savage abuse. Jeez, the number of people out there who would give anything in the world to have a child to love (myself in that group) and these morons who don't deserve the child...I'm ranting, but I'm not sorry.
                      "Americans don't want a mentally unstable president; he might start a war or something." - Bill Maher

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5104 users online. 279 members and 4825 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X