Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughter was followed home tonight.....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must have given the impression that I think that there is no crime here in Canada, that was not my intent. Of course there is crime in Canada, it's just the times we all live in. I was merely stating that Canadians, as a whole, do not feel the need to arm ourselves every time we leave the house.

We do have crime, but , violent crimes in Canada are substantially lower here, than there, it's just fact. Here's some stats, a little old, but pertinent:
    http://www.statcan.ca/Daily/English/011218/d011218b.htm

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Comment

Those statistics are meaningless. We've got a whole lot more people here, and all our politicians are corrupt because they keep passing laws that let criminals get away with crimes.

Comment

Yes you are right, Canada has approx 30 million, the States has approx 291 million. But if you look how the stats were accumulated, it's done per city with population of 500 thousand and also per 100 thousand, over all population isn't a factor. But I'm getting bored of this topic.

As for your politicians, isn't there something in you Constitution that says that you can challenge them to a dual or something. If not, I can smell an amendment !

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by PeteBroccolo:
          The difference being, is that Sideshow Bob, wonderwoman and I live in a country where, in general, we do not need to worry about us, or our families, having to "pack" all the time.

I agree.... unfortunaly Pete, some have taken your comment to suggest all kinds of things you never suggested. All of a sudden you are insulting others, you think we have no rape etceteras etceteras.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5415 users online. 329 members and 5086 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X