300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

I have returned from my trip in Las Vegas. Sheesh, I think that vacation took a good 10 years off my life. [Wink] I'm back 4 days early though, there was only so much gambling and drinking one could do every night. Had a great time, left Caesars about 2 grand up from blackjack, and left Venetian another 3 grand up also thanks to blackjack. Now i'm off to read the old posts.

[ 02-10-2003, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: CopInNY ]

Welcome back. Sound like it was a good trip.
    Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Welcom back! We went to Harrah's in North Carolina and left after less then an hour. Gamblers we are not.

Comment

Hi CINY!
        We missed you...welcome back, buddy!

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by CopInNY:
          I have returned from my trip in Las Vegas. Sheesh, I think that vacation took a good 10 years off my life. [Wink] I'm back 4 days early though, there was only so much gambling and drinking one could do every night. Had a great time, left Caesars about 2 grand up from blackjack, and left Venetian another 3 grand up also thanks to blackjack. Now i'm off to read the old posts.

i two was just in vegas....but i lost...not as much as you won...but i lost enough to hurt me for awhile....it was all in good fun though...

Comment

Hey COP, long time no see. Maybe I'll drop into chat sometime if you're there. Hey, my mom is going to Vegas in June, anything she just HAS to see or do??? What is a waste of time/money? I always like to look out for me mum.
            "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

WB CiNY! Did you see any shows out there?????

I'm sittin back planning my vacation out there. Tell me more!

Btw, Nice to have ya back [Wink]
              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

No, I didn't see any shows. Well..depends on what you mean by "show" and whether or not there are females on the stage prancing around for $5 bills.

Definately check out the Venetian. It's like an entire city inside of the hotel, complete with canals, buildings, etc. Luxor was nice too, very egyptian. I also hit hoover dam, and death valley for some photo expeditions. I couldnt really recommend any shows, as it's not my thing, but there are definately things to check out there. Oh yeah, New York, New York is an interesting place too. Have fun

Comment

Welcome back you sexah thang you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3243 users online. 200 members and 3043 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X