300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Driver claims young mother

An 18 year old driver crossed a wide median and hit young mther and her baby. The mother did not have her seat belt on but the baby was belted in. The driver ran from the scene but was picked up later. He hit her on the left driver side causing the car to land on it's top. The mother was thrown from her car and died instantly. DAMN DRUNK DRIVERS!

You are right Mitzi, damn drunk drivers..... but if the young lady would have been wearing her seatbelt maybe there would have been a happy ending to this story. She shares part of the blame IMO....

Comment

A VERY small part, though.

The drunk made the choice, as he was drinking, fully knowing that his actions could cause injury or death to someone else. The young lady's actions, though painful to loved ones, could have only physically hurt herself.

Comment

the seatbelt wasn't the cause of the crash.

go to the INITIAL cause of the problem.

bad judgement + alcohol + driving = problems.

friend of mine says i make things too simple. i go to the root of the problem, not the circumstances.

btw, wear your seatbelts.....i am not worried about my driving, but YOURS!!!!
        Luke 3:14
        Then some soldiers asked him [Jesus], "And what should we do?" He replied, "Don't extort money and don't accuse people falsely–be content with your pay."

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by spaz:
          the seatbelt wasn't the cause of the crash.

go to the INITIAL cause of the problem.

bad judgement + alcohol + driving = problems.

friend of mine says i make things too simple. i go to the root of the problem, not the circumstances.

btw, wear your seatbelts.....i am not worried about my driving, but YOURS!!!!

You are right, not wearing a seat belt did not cause the crash... But it did signifigly [sp] affect the outcome for the young lady. I am in no way condoning the DD's actions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4560 users online. 290 members and 4270 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X