Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to say that the KY plate looked like it was designed by someone from Wal-Mart.

Check this one out. Pro-Life license plates. Pro Life License plates
    Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by PatrickM98:
      I'd take Indiana's plate over this one any day:

-

I'll be damned if that ever touches my car. Fawk being friendly. I have this: bear in mind this is the ONLY pic I could find of what the plate looks like. Doesn't our governor's wife look happy? *grin*

-

Comment

quote:

-

Please tell me you're kidding!
        Kentucky actually used to have a good plate, the old blue/white.

The Wander Indiana plate was just awful. Before that came out we had some sort of odd rainbow at the bottom of the plate. Just plain stupid.

Our plates expire at the end of each month, based on where your name falls in the alphabet. A-B's Feb. Yes Piper, I know January comes before February, Jan is for commercial vehicles.

Last Year they decided to try something to circumvent people rushing into the license branch during the last week of each month. Split expiration dates. Now half the plates expire on the 15th, the other half at the end of the month.

The IN BMV in all there glory redesigned the monthly expiration stickers so that they are nearly impossible to see.

Ahhh Govt at work.
        Do your best, do what is right

Comment

quote:

-

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself! But I so just spit all over my keyboard. I shouldn't have been drinking while reading this thread.

I like Virginia's plates. None of them look funky. Nice and mellow, but cheery.

[ 02-12-2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: KCadet ]
          If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/

I think Texas has around 116 diffrent plates.

[ 02-15-2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Rimfire ]
            There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

I've got the same plate as Piper.....Actually, I got mine last year, I think she's stalking me. I starting working here at the dept 1st, as well. HELP!! [Wink]
              Anyway, I like it better than our FOP tag. Plus, when you park downtown, it doesn't get your vehicle keyed up like the FOP one does.
              I'd just like to thank all the stupid people out there...You helped pay for my kids' Christmas.

Comment

-
                Hope that posted correctly.....If not, you can see ALL the license plates KY has to offer, including the LEO memorial plate at the following link:
                http://kvis-kytc.state.ky.us/KyRenewWeb/PIServlet
                Just click on special issue plates

[ 02-15-2003, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: wprebeck ]
                I'd just like to thank all the stupid people out there...You helped pay for my kids' Christmas.

Comment

Stalking you? LMAO!!!!

I had my plate before you - so who is stalking who???

Comment

When did you get yours, Piper? I got mine in April '02....They hadn't been out long when I got it. Hope you're feeling better! Oh, and you're contagious.....One of you're co-workers just went home sick about 10 minutes ago.

Comment

Mine is one of the first 1000 that came out.

Check your pm, who went home sick?

Comment

I thought Indiana's plates were BUTT UGLY but I think Kentucky has us beat.

Too funny
                        <a href="http://www.indiancreeksupplies.com" target="_blank">Indian Creek Hunting Supplies</a>
                        <a href="http://www.thearmedcitizen.net/forums/index.php" target="_blank">The Armed Citizen Forum (Separate forum provided for LE)</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2052 users online. 140 members and 1912 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X