300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW's

Looking for a little help in finding a picture of a VW Bug police car for my seven year old. I remember seeing one as a DARE car but I cannot remember which Dept. had it. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Adam-12,

One of the local police departments here in New Brunswick, Canada has a VW Dare Police Vehicle. It is the Rothesay Regional Police Force. Just follow this url....

Rothesay Regional Police Force (VW Dare Bug)

Hope it is what you want... also, I hope the url works !

Bev
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Comment

Found this one just cruisin' the web one night, really sharp if you ask me...

PDBUG

And another shot...

PDBUG
      "Old squad cars never die, they just smell that way."
      Murphy

Comment

Have you checked www.copcar.com? Lots of pics there.

Comment

If you are interested in California cars, this is a good page. There are many links here which will take you all over the world for really neat pics as well...

Squad cars galore
          Murphy

Comment

I don't know what part of the country you in but at the British Petroleum Stations they sell the scale cars. I got my grandson a black one with the red & blue lights on top. Everything works and has all the decals on it.
            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Hey Joseph, if your interested in replica's check this out. They do a great job, I even sent him photos of our cars and he replicated them no problem...

Custom PD car replicas
              Murphy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4519 users online. 329 members and 4190 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X