300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Matrix Tickets!

One of my jobs is at a Papa John's Franchise in northern Baltimore County, also delivering to parts of Harford. It was bought on December 30th by a guy named "Tony" (he's actually Indian, and I guess he thinks we can't pronounce his name). When he bought the store, it was doing $4k a week. If he hadn't bought it, Papa John's was going to close it.

The delivery area is rural. There are two shopping centers, four gas stations, four traffic lights, no townhomes, no apartments. If you see a police car, pinch yourself, you're dreaming.

Back to the story. Tony started bragging about how he was going to hit $10k in sales per week within the first month. This didn't happen. He broke $8k for the first time about five weeks ago. LAST week started out ridiculously slow -- $1200 or so by closing Tuesday night. Tony made the mistake of promising to buy tickets to "Matrix: Reloaded" for the staff if he hit $10k that week.

When the store closed last night at 11pm, Tony had broken $10k by about three bucks.

Yeah but now I gotta listen to him bitch about shelling out for movie tickets for the next few weeks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5468 users online. 347 members and 5121 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X