300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in trouble....

with my husband. I put macaroni down the garbage disposal (which I have done a lot) and I let it run a long time. The sink is stopped up and he's mad. Why is it when he makes a mistake it's a mistake and when I make a mistake, I'm stupid????? He's gonna apolgize for that remark or he will live is the ice freeze forever.

[ 02-08-2003, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

No, he's not being spoken to til he apologizes. It was an uncalled for remark. I never said a world when a belt came loose on the dryer and by the time he was done, we had to buy a new dryer. I'm afraid it's going to be cold around here for quite awhile. I won't put up with verbal abuse and he knows, it.

Comment

what's with macaroni in the garbage disposal? i've never had one, so i dont know the do's and dont's.

i dont know about that silent treatment Mitzi, i think some men might find that a relief. [Wink]
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Mitzi,

On behalf of your long suffering and badly frost-bitten husband, I apologize for any name calling regards the tragic and uncalled for abuse of the garbage disposal.

Lo, the much maligned disposal unit, quietly it absorps unspeakable wastes without complaint. Until such a time and such an amount of material can no longer be flushed into the larger void, known as Septic...

Mike TX

Comment

Mitzi,
          Forgive & forget. We've all said mean things.......well....at least I have. Thankfully I have a great, loving, kind man who could always forgive my mistakes, and I his. Forgive him. Anger & bitterness nevers ends up good, you'll both be hurt if you continue 'punishing' him. I hope all goes well.

Comment

No, he's in the doghouse BIGTIME! I am truly angry and he knows how I am when I'm angry. This is a week of walking out of the room when he enters or not turning the TV down when he asks me. It's a relief for me too cause I don't have to cook supper this week. He comes home after one night out and says,"You didn't even get up and kiss me". Well, when I DO, it's, "Leave me alone. I'm tired and I want to go to bed." I shouldn't be surprised. He's always been like this. It used to be he'd get mad and I wouldn't kmnow WHY he was mad. I was supposed to read his mind. Can you say PASSIVE/AGGRESSIVE? I quit trying to figure it out because I quit caring. He can just be mad. I no longer care.

Comment

I'm the BOMB! lol There was a note of apology and a rose sitting on the bar when I got up. He's down at the field now. Chicken! lol

Comment

LOL YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

Was it dry macaroni or cooked macaroni? [Wink]
                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Let's see, maybe one more day of icefreeze and then I'll be nice. lol (It was cooked macaroni...I've done this plenty of times before and don't know why it happend thi time)

[ 02-09-2003, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

When a man makes a mistake, it's usually some [insert slur here] womans fault, don't you all agree?

Comment

Mitzi <--------stomping on Mikes head. Don't you know women NEVER make mistakes????? and no, I am not cooking...Butthead is...lol

[ 02-09-2003, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

It never hurts to apologize for a stupid mistake, even when it's a thoughtless word. Maybe he just doesn't think apologizing is a macho thing to do. I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself.

[ 02-09-2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Snoopy1 ]

Comment

haha...i dont think so...i screw up so much its not even funny...my g/f is so forgiving....
                          Terry Davis
                          <a href="http://www.terryd.net/" target="_blank">http://www.terryd.net/</a>

Comment

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Mike Tx:
                              When a man makes a mistake, it's usually some [insert slur here] womans fault, don't you all agree?

Must be... that's why men cant be without a woman, ie. someone to blame!

While we women, on the other hand, are perfectly capable of living on our own [Wink]
                              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6209 users online. 335 members and 5874 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X