300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COPS

Did anyone watch the COPS Top 15 special last night. I recorded it. I must say that I think they picked 15 really good ones. Some I hadn't seen before. But it was really quite good!

Anyone else?
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

No, I didnt know it was on. I wish I did see it though. You wouldn't waqnna make me a copy would'ya [Wink]

John

Comment

Oh man! I know you guys are kicking yourselves!!! If you're interested, I can describe them as vividly as possible...

Comment

You don't want to watch COPS with a criminal, you're sitting there rooting for the good guys and they're rooting for the bad guys and giving you funny looks. Every time someone gets busted they're really surprised.
        All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

I missed it And yet I find myself singing "bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do" to, uh, myself. For no reason whatsoever.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Oink:
            You don't want to watch COPS with a criminal, you're sitting there rooting for the good guys and they're rooting for the bad guys and giving you funny looks. Every time someone gets busted they're really surprised.

LOL! I can imagine!

Comment

oh I loved it!

I love real cop shows and the fake ones (shows) LOL
              Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. Ambrose Redmoon

Comment

I don't watch cops anymore, and haven't for a little while now. I think it is a propaganda tool to make people more accustomed to complying with police no matter what the situation.

Besides, that fag in the leopard skin leotard really grosses me out. Really, look at that episode again and at the beginning of the encounter with that freak there are two cops. Suddenly one moves off camera. I can only think that he is LHAO at this freak in the leopard suit. What a freak truck driver.

Comment

quote:
                  the leopard skin leotard really grosses me out
                  MITZI,.. I don't think Mike wants to borrow your leotard!!...

No, I don't watch that show either.
                  " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

oh I so missed the Leotard trucker. I wish I had seen that ... I think! [Wink]
                    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. Ambrose Redmoon

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6203 users online. 381 members and 5822 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X