Clear All

• RCSO-7S05
    replied
    C [Wink] OPS HAVE THE BEST DOPE!

Leave a comment:

• king310
    replied
    If you Don't straighten up that cop will take you away
    Many times I have thought to myself the parent is the one who needs to be taken away. Then we ponder why kids don't like cops???????

Leave a comment:

• rugbyman
    replied
    - You can give concise directions to every street in town off the top of your head

- Detectives are the only cops that can solve crimes

- Cop bosses are there to look after their staff, they have been there, done that, and understand what its like......not

- When criminals resist arrest it takes a while to get the cuffs on them, unlike television

Leave a comment:

• p01ic3m4n
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Badgerland:
    MYTHS:

3.) Just because I am a police officer does not mean that I know all the other cops in the county, or state.

i hate that. i also do not know the directions to where you're going. you should've planned ahead.

it's OK to drive without shoes on.
    it's OK for me to sit where ever i want and not have any parking lights on.
    i don't have nitrous or a supercharger on my car.
    and i don't pay for my own gas.

Leave a comment:

• Badgerland
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by FLLawdog:
    "He did it!", "I didn't do it", Uh-oh...they're coming to get you" are NOT original jokes.

Or when you walk into a business, and 2 or 3 guys put their hands in the air and say, "I didn't do it." It wasn't funny the 1st time someone did that, and it wasn't funny the 673rd time someone did that as well.

Leave a comment:

• kirch
    replied
    quote:
    That we know ALL state laws, and can repeat them by rote.
    And don't forget federal laws and every ordinances ever written in my municipality as well as those from halfway across the state.

Real questions I have been asked:

"I keep getting junk mail even though I keep telling the companies to stop. What can I do about it?"

"What's the fine for marijuana possession in <county>?"

"Why are switchblades illegal?"

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    quote:
    All cops are gun experts.

Speak for yourselves, guys...... [Wink]

Leave a comment:

• Southpaw
    replied
    quote:
    "You know him. He's always getting arrested". I am not the Borg. I do not live in a Collective and I do NOT share the experiences of my bretheren as if I was participating in them.

**Or, you know my dad/uncle/grandad was a sheriff back in aught30 - do you know him??

quote:
    You decide to seperate yourself from humanity by living on a desolate dirt road that isn't recognized on a map and isn't marked. Then you don't bother to put your address number in a prominate place. BUT you expect me to home into your location within minutes.

This is true around here also. And, of course, about the time you get half-way between your vehicle and the house down in the 'holler (where no vehicle except a dirt bike or four-wheeler can get), a big pack of dogs comes up to greet you.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by shooter1201:
    Let's hear 'em:

Myth #1

All cops like donuts. YUCK!

Well then, maybe you'd care to explain why all donut holes start out at .45 caliber?

Leave a comment:

• GA-Cop
    replied
    That we know ALL state laws, and can repeat them by rote.

BTW I never, NEVER give the green light for the following question....

"Hey officer..... say it's the middle of the night, and some guy breaks into my house. Can I..?

Me.... "NO!!!" No you can not.

I'd never give the green light to blast somebody. I just can't imagine myself in court, trying to justify this....

Leave a comment:

• ateamer
    replied
    That we will believe you just because you're the one who called 911, not your wife with the black eye.

Leave a comment:

• Deputy Joe
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by kirch:
    All cops are gun experts.

Asking me about the difference in ballistic performance between a .40 S&W and a 9mm would be liking asking my UPS driver to replace the valve-cover gasket in his brown truck.

Just because I carry a gun and know which direction to point it when I pull the trigger doesn't turn me into a gunsmith.

I am glad that I am not the only one. I don't know how many times some people have tried to talk to me about guns. I really don't care, other than how mine operates.

Leave a comment:

• That Guy
    replied
    quote:
    Mounties work in red serge and ride horses.
    They don't!??!!??!?! [Wink]

quote:
    "He did it!", "I didn't do it", Uh-oh...they're coming to get you" are NOT original jokes.

They sure AREN'T!

"Don't you know who I am"!!!
    No we don't and don't care.

TGY

Leave a comment:

• AgentRaiden
    replied
    1. Everything on the show COPS is correct police procedure.

2. You have to answer "yes" anytime someone asks you if youre a cop.

3. Speed traps are entrapment.

Leave a comment:

• KL
    replied
    Mounties work in red serge and ride horses. Oh, yeah - we always get our man. (Last one may be true for the female members)

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5910 users online. 355 members and 5555 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X