replied
    Test pilot for Trojan.

Leave a comment:

• BunnyFoo-Foo
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by nickg:
    [[/qb]

having the same job BUT with hugh hefner as your boss would be good i think. [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Hefner would be a good boss; he used to work for Esquire magazine before he started Playboy. He was fired because he wanted to do something the editors did not like. I saw that on CRIBS, by the way...he has an awesome CRIB!
    Although, I think he is repulsive, he is actually quite a brilliant businessman; it is amazing how a man uglier than a monkey's butt can have so many beautiful women flocking around him. Just goes to show you what money will do for a person.

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    I'd love to make enough money writing that I could quit school and my three jobs.

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lictalon:
    Batman

I always wanted to be a photojournalist, but I couldn't do it. There's no way I could stand around and take pictures of someone setting someone else on fire...You can be sure I wouldn't be shooting the camera!

having the same job BUT with hugh hefner as your boss would be good i think.

Leave a comment:

• Lictalon
    replied
    Batman

I always wanted to be a photojournalist, but I couldn't do it. There's no way I could stand around and take pictures of someone setting someone else on fire...You can be sure I wouldn't be shooting the camera!

Commander of a Mercenary Army, feared throughout the world, would be kinda fun...

Or I'd like to teach...but be independently wealthy. I would also like to be able to smack the occasional smart-mouth...

But most of all, I think I'd like to be a cop.

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    replied
    "personal" valet for shakira, britney, mariah, and j-lo whenever they are touring, doing videos, movies, etc. somebody has to make sure these young ladies are taken care of properly!!!

if i can't have that job, then i prefer to be retired living on the gulf coast of florida.

Leave a comment:

• BunnyFoo-Foo
    replied
    I should have studied harder, gone to med school and been a medical examiner. I used to love Quincy when I was a kid and was in awe with all the stuff he could find out with his microscope....that was back then...the shows they have now are so much better, but Quincy was the man back in my day.
    Realistically, I think I would be a good teacher; once we have another child and they are both in school, I may get my teachers certification and teach....I would have the same holidays and hours as my kids, which would be wonderful. I love being a stay-at-home mom now, but I know I will get bored once kids are school age. I wonder if I am too old to teach .....maybe I will just get my masters in library science and be a school librarian. I kind of look like a librarian, actually.

Leave a comment:

• mv577
    replied
    Factory Rider for Honda Motorcycles... mmmmm yummy

Leave a comment:

• SO 5150
    replied
    Astronaut ...James Bond or bush pilot would be fun too

Leave a comment:

• Chiefy_Brown
    replied
    SAMRA

sounds like you do have the most desired job of the lot so far m8y [Wink] did you hear about Concorde finally being stowed by British Airways? how would you like a crack at flying that so slick 1960s aircraft?

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by wonderwoman:
    I'd like to own a small 1/2 second hand book store 1/2 cafe somewhere in the wilderness (where only big burly he-man woodchoppers came) near water and awesome sunrises and sunsets.

I love that! sounds like a good plot for a Danielle Steele novel, too [Wink]

I would like to have a small herb farm along the ocean in Maine, and sell plants. (while my lover, the lobsterman, was at sea during the day )

If not that, then a small sandwich/coffee shop, where i could make and serve all my favorite homemade sandwiches. I think that might be too much work tho, and too much worry over all the food regulations LOL...

[ 05-18-2003, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5129 users online. 289 members and 4840 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X