Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the ONE thing you CAN'T live without?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the ONE thing you CAN'T live without?

It can be a keepsake, a religious item, cosmetics, a luxury...

(I am not talking about TOILET PAPER either! That's a given! LOL)
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

My God given rights.

Comment

And I was going to say Eucerin face cream. LOL I'd be lost without it. Ladies, haven't you ever had just ONE product you HAVE to use or you'll be completely distraught? You go nuts if you can't find it? But, God given rights...yeah, I can agree with that!
      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

my car. I could not possibly survive without it

Comment

My stapler ...I hope someone else has seen that movie lol.

Comment

My Blistex!! I'm completely addicted to it and get panicky when I don't have it.

I have a Blistex in my purse, my kitchen cabinet, on my nightstand, my computer desk, in my Jeep, in my mailbox at the crew hall, and several extras stored in my bathroom cabinet, lest I run out.

Comment

My God! How many blisters so you have?

Comment

LOL!! None, but you'd be amazed at how soft my lips are now!

Comment

I would have to say my jar of Noxema skin creme. I have washed my face every morning with it since i was about 15 years old. Honest! I may have missed a day here and there, but i dont know when that would be. when i go away i take it with me. I need the smell to wake me up
                  "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Jellybean,

My Grandmother used Noxema to wash her face since she was a child and she had the best skin up to the day she died at 83. She always told me that using Noxema made her look younger and it did! She was in her 80's but she didn't look a day past 75!

Comment

my dictionary. without it, i couldnt look up the meaning of things like "money laundering". [Wink]

seriously though, i feel naked without my gerber multi-tool. it has gotten me out of so many jams that ive lost count. ive used it for everything from fixing a broken coolant hose on the side of the highway to clipping my nails. its a lifesaver.

Comment

My wife of 23 years. I don't know where the kitchen is.

Comment

Well, I've found out it ain't sex.......LOL

Hmmmm....Oxygen????
                          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Can't live without - God, coffee, adventure, The District, books, good stress, tranquility, wow.... theres a whole slew of them...

Wouldn't want to live without - my offspring and my faith.

[ 05-18-2003, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: wonderwoman ]

Comment

My wife. She always keeps me inline. She pushes me to do my best. We will be married 5 years on May 29th.
                              Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5877 users online. 318 members and 5559 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X