300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Which magazines do you read/subscribe to

I want to know what magazines police officers read/subscribe to because I am considering advertising my watches there.
    Please list anything...

Many thanks indeed for doing this.

Mike Kobold
    Kobold Watch Co. www.KoboldWatch.com

Law and Order
    Law Enforcement Technology

If I had the money, I'd subscribe to The Tactical Edge which is from the National Tactical Officer's Association. It was a great magazine.

I had to decide which one magazine I would pay for and decided on L&O. My LE Technology subscription is free. (Thanks LE Tech!)

It was the same with memberships. I realized one year that I spent several hundred dollars a year on memberships alone. Even with them being a tax deduction, I decided to let most of them lapse.

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: Sparky ]
    -Sparky

Comment

Cosmopolitan
      It's easier to get out of jail than it is a morgue. Live long and defend yourself!

Jhn 3:16
      NRA Lifer
      GOA
      GSSF
      KABA
      SAF

Comment

High Times

Comment

Police & Police Marksman magazines.

I don't know about anyone else but, I find the chrono type of watches very difficult to read the tiny day / date window, especially at night. (yes, I wear glasses) It's bad enough that they have dials, hands, and buttons all over the place for functions one would rarely use in LE.
          The watches I own that have the "too busy" faces just sit in a box on my dresser.

I find it easier to use a digital. With the favorite being the Timex Datalink because I can read it at a glance and also download appointments, phone numbers, memos, etc, from my computer.

I only posted this as "input" and is not intended to be negative towards your product. They are in fact very nice watches.
          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

quote:
            "Cosmopolitan "

oh yeah...the enemies bible!!

i read:
            Modern Drummer (you can take the boy outta the drums but you can't take the drums outta the boy)

Sound and Vision (big boy toys for audio/video home theater enthusiasts like myself)

Law Enforcement Trainer

American Police Beat

Blue Line Magazine

the 3 listed above all come to my office here.

anyone here still read Playboy just for the articles.
            I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Police, Time, National Geographic, and TV Guide.

I don't wear a watch anymore, couldn't even keep from loosing the cheap ones. I don't spend over ten dollars on sunglasses, cann't keep from loosing them either.
              RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Flying, AOPA Pilot, Plane and Pilot, Flight Training (is there a pattern here?), American Rifleman, First Freedom (my wife is NRA also), Family Handyman, Powerlifting USA, Planet Muscle, Via (from AAA) and probably a couple others. Sometimes Soldier of Fortune for sitreps not seen in newspapers.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

APB, Time, Newsweek and yeah Playboy for the articles.
                  Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

APB, Time, Newsweek and yeah Playboy for the articles.
                    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Combat Handguns
                      Guns and Weapons For Law Enforcement
                      American Handgunner
                      Tactical Knives

American Handgunner might be the first choice of these, as they have a wide base of readers, many that will spend $1,500 on a pistol, $500 on a knife, and yet will probably never get them dirty.
                      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Beautiful watches, BTW.

(I used to have a "watch fetish", as my friends called it-had a TAG Heuer and a Brietling. Now I never wear one, and if I do, it's my Citizen Aqualand.)
                        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Plane and Pilot, Mountain Biking, AOPA Pilot, and what ever else comes around.
                          As my friend says: All Narc, No Bite

Comment

Police Technology, Law and Order, Sports Illustrated, Walleye Insider, QST, Outdoor Life. and just to see if Goodgirl is paying attention "The Advocate".

Just joking......JOKING!!!!!!!

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: Guard Dog ]
                            "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

Comment

Law & Order, Police, The Sporting News and oh yeah....Victorias Secret (for the art..errr pictures!!)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3162 users online. 156 members and 3006 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X