X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cream Ice Cream

We all scream for ICE CREAM!!!!!!

What is your favorite flavor?

I am a pistachio or almond joy kind of gal, but recently I've really gotten hooked on WalMart brand peanut butter fudge swirl. It's pretty damn good at only a little over $1 for 1/2 gallon! Try it! It's sooooo creamy and delicious and cheap!
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Home made nectarine ice cream is to die for! But if I can't have that, I'll take rocky road.
    "Americans don't want a mentally unstable president; he might start a war or something." - Bill Maher

Comment

I used to like Ben & Jerry's caramel vanilla fudge. However, that was in my pre-they-actually-did-that??? days.

Now...well, I always like a chocolate and vanilla twist. Plain.

Hmmm...Ice Cream...
      I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

Gotta say- there's a lot to be said for vanilla Um, no there's not, for me its got to be chocolate. I don't mind if they put other stuff in as long as it's chocolate Yum!

I think Vanilla lovers should be phsycologically profiled [Wink]
        " Always a pleasure..........Never a chore"

Comment

quote:
          I think Vanilla lovers should be psychologically profiled
          Yep, we can tell you're British. [Wink]
          I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

Lictalon [Wink] Replying to my post was the selection process for psychological profiling,

What's the deal about vanilla,i just don't get it
            it's just so borrrriiiiiing [Wink]

I'm relying on the clue in my 'name' for the reason you could tell i'm a Brit from the previous
            post otherwise i'm off to get some anti-stereotyping advice Ha! Ha!
            " Always a pleasure..........Never a chore"

Comment

It used to B*n and [email protected]'s Chunky Monkey, but Blue Bunny Chocolate Mint has taken its place now.....we'll see what I think next week. I am so fickle when it comes to ice cream flavors. When I was a kid, my daddy had the patience of a saint when he took me to Baskin and Robbins.....
              "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
              Davy Crockett

Comment

Mint Chocolate Chip.

Comment

Vanilla is a staple kind of ice cream. Ya gotta have it on brownies, apple pie, apple cobbler, etc. So don't say bad things about vanilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Blue Bell Mocha Almond followed by my own home made chocolate

Comment

Peanut Butter Cup from Marianne's, a local ice cream place. They have the world's best ice cream, hands down, don't even dispute it because it's true. [Wink]
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!!!!! I could eat it every day. There is an Italian pastry shop in Little Italy that has peanutto gelato. Sometimes go out of my way to go get some.
                        In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

Haagan Daz German Chocolate Cake

followed by
                          Haagan Daz Bannanas Foster
                          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Mint chocolate Chip

Comment

Blue Bell vanilla, chocalate chip cookie dough, and pralines and cream.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5925 users online. 355 members and 5570 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X