300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT!

I got home yesterday from a trip to Iowa (yes people actually go there to visit )and checked my mail. There was an envelope in there from the Michigan State Police. I thought it was my scheduled date for the agility test-NOT. It was a letter to notify all applicants that the application process is suspended due to lack of funding. They aren't even doing agility testing-nothing. I'm going to apply to our regional academy in the spring I guess because I have a feeling this is not going to ironed out for some time. This sucks
    Admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter accusations!

(((((((((((((MSP))))))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear that. Don't give up though. You know I've got my fingers crossed for you that things WILL work out, especially with the MC position.

Iowa? Iowa? How come I forget that state exists? You need a real vacation, MSP!. Someplace where you'll see more than corn! (king and DMS, don't kick my butt! You know I luv you guys!)

Smooooooooches MSP. Cya in chat.

Comment

Thank Katey I will have a nice vacation next week though-Key West. Thank God that storm is moving out. As far as MSP Motor Carrier Division goes, I don't think the hiring freeze is affecting them-only Troopers as far as I know anyway. They don't make that much less money and they only work Mon-Fri. Guess I'll look into it. Who knows how long this freeze will be in effect

Comment

Have fun in Key West, MSP. You deserve it. Just you and wifey or dragging all the kids with you?

PS. I'm staying late at school today which means no lunch yap. Cya early tomorrow morning in chat.

Comment

geeesh and you did not come see me here? Well I know where I rate shoot even katey does not mention me. I guess when I come out to PA in a week I will not make it down to philly and I was soo looking forward to a steak and cheese tooo.

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

((((((Klar))))))) Poor baby! I didn't forget you. I just didn't see you hiding there in the corn field.

When you really bring your buns to Philly, I will treat you to some of what Philly is known for (Philly cheese steak, soft pretzels, scrapple (yuck), real Italian water ice...

Then when your belly is full and you're able to move again, I'll take ya site seeing.

Comment

sight seeing? Well I do not know I got a real kewl pic of the Liberty bell last year when I was there,lol. I have a girlfriend from the Allentown area so I am going there to pick up her kids with her and bring them back to the great state of Iowa for the school year again. If I am able to make it down to philly area I am sure we will try to let you know. Drop us a e-mail and I am sure she will get back to you as too if we have time to make it down there. Besides last time I got a parking ticket downtown can not afford that too much. Guess next time should not let it sit on dresser for nine months before paying it lol.

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

You got a parking ticket?! Welcome to Philadelphia. Klar, don't you know you're supposed to park your car in a public lot and pay $5.00 for the first 30 minutes and then $2.00 each additional 1/2 hour you want to site see? There are lots where you can actually park all day for like $10, which is still a rip off, but cheaper than a parking ticket (if you forget to pay and leave it on your dresser for like...EVER! ). Either that or feed the meters all day.

Best of luck to you, Klar with your gf and her wee ones coming out to Iowa with you.

Just yell when you get to the area. Allentown is not that far away. My email is on my profile here, or yell in the chat room (in the evening). It would be great to meet you and your gf.

Comment

MSP, where were you in Iowa? Just curious.

Don't give up. Crap like that happens.
                  Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

I was in Des Moines DMS 525

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4597 users online. 310 members and 4287 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X