Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horoscopes....

quote:
    Poise and maturity are required of you, as the need to undertake a quick trip with severe implications is featured. Look to be the stable source in the life of someone else in need. A faith in human kind will overcome you.
    I'm staying in bed tomorrow....
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

So, what's your sign? Oooh, let me guess.. Umm.. Virgo?
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Nope...Taurus
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

VIRGO
        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Get out of town! I'm a taurus also

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Know what's REALLY weird? I DO have to make a 'quick trip' tomorrow...and THAT came about BEFORE I read my HORRORscope.

Comment

Which horoscope do you check? I mainly check Yahoo although my friend Kimmie and I check several and then pick the best one Yahoo actually has been eerily accurate on many occasions.. both at the beginning and end of the day.

Comment

I rarely READ it, but tonight.... I haven't had a very good day and tomorrow doesn't look a whole lot better. BTW, it's the one MSN uses.

Comment

(((((((shooter))))))) I'm sorry you had a bad day..... I hope tomorrow is a better day and maybe the 'severe implications' are positive... maybe... you never know...

"The best thing you can do right now is to slow down." (part of my horoscope for tomorrow)... I better not get a ticket tomorrow !!!!
                  Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Rach-
                    I like YOUR horoscopes, better!LOL

Comment

You don't REALLY believe those horoscopes do you??? [Eek!]
                      Now, fortune cookies... THERE'S something that has a wealth of information!!
                      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I, personally, consult the Magic 8 Ball
                        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

TG - my personalized horoscope took a turn for the flip side tonight [Wink] They're definately on a much more positive note now.

Comment

{{{{{{{{Rach}}}}}}}}}
                            I am so happy for you, girlfriend!!!!

Comment

I never read them but I ran over to MSN to see what mine was.

Aries

"This is one day to get things done. Focus on achievement, especially if it involves getting your name out there. Strive for an elusive goal; even failure at this level could be what others would treasure as accomplishment."

What the hell is that about ? It sounds like it wants me to do something that involves hard work. Screw that!!!
                              There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3717 users online. 214 members and 3503 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X