300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the great moderators...

I just have to say that this is the best message board that I belong to. This forum is so easy to use and you guys do a great job of booting out the trolls as quickly as possible. Sometimes too quick and I miss the action! lol

I guess the reason I bring this up is because I belong to a couple other message boards and can not believe how bad the abuse can get. As most of you know, I am NOT one to cause trouble or get people upset but this woman hates my guts for some off-the-wall reason and she insults me and humiliates me and there is nothing I can do about it! There is no ignore button, and the moderator won't remove it or ban her. Anyway, thanks you guys for at least giving a care.
    Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Thanks Autumn, it makes me feel good to know that some people actually appreciate the hard work we do.

Some folks on this forum dont appreciate us. One such person, a little **** **** ******* moron who shall remain nameless (MikeTX), actually refers to me as the Forum Nazi even though I have come to his defense before!

But anyway, thanks Autumn, were glad you love us!

Comment

I cause problems all the time but because they are afraid of me and leave me alone.

Comment

If you truly want to appreciate Officer.com, then you HAVE to visit THIS board:
        http://4gunshop.com/cgi-local/ffa.cgi

"When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I agree with AA about the mods doing a great job keeping order in the house.

But, there is ONE particular mod that is igging me in PM and he shall remaing nameless. (I'm guessing he's probably working Niteshift and that's why he's been unable to answer my PM!)

Comment

Ever wonder if moderators can read those PMs....? Just wondering.........
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

You misunderstood me Spec ops, I would never say you were the forum nazi. That's really mean.

Comment

I agree with AA and Summer. The mods here are wonderful and all do a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTx:
                  You misunderstood me Spec ops, I would never say you were the forum nazi. That's really mean.
                  Ok, since you wanted to debate this!

The exact quote was
                  Originally posted by MikeTX:
                  Piper, what do you expect from the forum Nazi?
                  Now, how did I misunderstand you, you little **** ****!

Comment

You must have mis-interpreted what I said. I never said what you thought I said, because if I said that, It would have been taken wrong as the was not what I said, nor wanted to say. I think it was said about the person she was saying things about and it just got turned around as to me having said it about you, and you thinking I was what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecOpsWarrior:

Ok, since you wanted to debate this!

The exact quote was

Originally posted by MikeTX:
                      Piper, what do you expect from the forum Nazi?

Now, how did I misunderstand you, you little **** ****!
                      Hahahahahahahahahaha.....

Anywhoooo I really like this forum and the mods too...There is one mod tho' that has been hiding lately...Sgt Dave where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTx:
                        You must have mis-interpreted what I said. I never said what you thought I said, because if I said that, It would have been taken wrong as the was not what I said, nor wanted to say. I think it was said about the person she was saying things about and it just got turned around as to me having said it about you, and you thinking I was what I said.
                        Don't blame me for what you said, because you said it. I saw you say it, there is no denying that those are the words you said and I sure said nothing about the things you say, even though you continue to say things about what people said.

Enough said.

Comment

Say what...?

Comment

Well, I like all the moderators also, except one.

[ 06-26-2002: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

Posted by Mitzi:
                              I cause problems all the time but because they are afraid of me and leave me alone
                              Nooooooo-we just know from training and experience that you can't argue with a drunk or an EDP (that's Emotionally Disturbed Person ).

Piper:

Not hiding-just not able to post much during the summer.

Seems I'm missing alot of the fireworks also, but my esteemed colleagues appear "up" to the task...

And thanks to all of you. As many of you know, I came from another board that had lots of trolls and police slamming. I also found this to be the best board out there, and glad you all agree. Thanks for the kind words.

[ 06-26-2002: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]
                              People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6255 users online. 355 members and 5900 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X