300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore LT Suspended

I guess he's equivalent to a racist for calling those in question, "Thugs" and "Maybe they'll stop killing each other while they're protesting us?"

Poor guy, but I bet he's fed up enough to be glad it's about over. He probably didn't expect his brothers to throw him to the wolves as a sacrifice.

Thanks for your service LT!

Pretty scary if they start accusing white cops of racism for simply saying the word "Thug!" Hmmm!

Comment

The LT called out the big lie of black victimization by whites. You're not supposed to do that: feelings might get hurt! But if whites are physically attacked by blacks, and are actually hurt (for real), the media considers that a non-story, and buries it on page 16 (and without mentioning the race of the attacker).
      https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by Cjw503
        I guess reporting current events is racist. Crazy people out there. The older I get the more I distance myself from them.
        The point I was making with this thread is that if a LT can be sacrificed so easily for something so innocuous as calling a group of looters, and violent offenders a "Thug" how many here on this forum would suddenly be a bunch of "Racist Cops?"

Not so fun when the requirement for being labeled a racist just dropped to an all new level, and you fit the standard. Just sayin .......

P.S. I didn't want to bump this but I cannot help but notice there's an obvious absence. "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
        Last edited by that's my hand; 08-19-2016, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Straight up bull****. What happened to being able to call a things for what they are? Seriously......

Comment

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

― George Orwell

Comment

Thug is a racist word? That's news to me...

Comment

How the heck did they make those letters so perfect on that burning car...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4705 users online. 293 members and 4412 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X