300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This needs to change…

Hopefully in November, with a Republican administration, this travesty will be addressed.

The U.S. Department of Justice gave $342,168,401 in grant money to 10 “sanctuary” states and cities that shield illegal aliens, even violent ones, from deportation by refusing to cooperate with federal immigration officials, according to a Judicial Watch report.
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...illegal-aliens
    Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
    In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
    Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

We wish.

I hate it, but Shilary is going to win.
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
      We wish.

Members of the general public are idiots. They will continue to impress each other by showing how progressive and enlightened they are by voting democrat.

I have a family member who fits the above description. To me she is dead. I will not voluntarily associate with people who support the b*tch running for President. If you support a person who hates me and my brothers and sisters, then I am out of your life.

Comment

We wish.

Agreed. Trump can't control himself with his antics/comments. Digs himself into a deeper hole almost every time he opens his mouth.

Comment

The replacing of mainstream America will exponentially accelerate with her crowning. She will move faster than BHO in her "corrections", and with the assistance of the rest of DC, not have very much resistance.

Yes, her appointments to the SC will be unrecoverable!

Comment

Hahaha! DOJ grants provided to cities that violate DOJ promulgated laws... Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
              Hahaha! DOJ grants provided to cities that violate DOJ promulgated laws... Classic.
              Unfortunately this is a perpetual issue within every branch/agency of our gov't..

'Murica!

Comment

We wish.

OMG not you too!! At least try to hold out some sliver of hope....

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                  OMG not you too!! At least try to hold out some sliver of hope....
                  It's hard to have hope when the oppossing canidate cannot excerise self discipline and restraint

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
                    Agreed. Trump can't control himself with his antics/comments. Digs himself into a deeper hole almost every time he opens his mouth.
                    ....to the point I sometimes think he is working with/for the Hill-da-beast.....hope not, but....

Comment

It would take more than Trump to change that. It will take a house and senate that care more about this country than keeping their job.
                      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Trump will win it....

Comment

The federal government fighting itself and spending money to do it ! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                            Members of the general public are idiots. They will continue to impress each other by showing how progressive and enlightened they are by voting democrat.

I have a family member who fits the above description. To me she is dead. I will not voluntarily associate with people who support the b*tch running for President. If you support a person who hates me and my brothers and sisters, then I am out of your life.
                            Donald Trump has very little to offer himself. He shows great praise for the LE community but it's all show, that man has no respect for LE OR the military for that matter. We all should remember his comments about POWs.

Comment

The thought of Hillary winning is uggghhh.... but at this point I truly don't think Trump wants to win. I don't think he ever expected to make it this far and now that he is this close, he realizes he doesn't really want to be President.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4322 users online. 253 members and 4069 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X