300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally...

Today is the second day of the new year, and I received a very important call. The department that I applied for called to tell me that I was hired. After three long months, I'm finally on my way to becoming an officer. I just wanted to thank all of the people in this forum who shared their knowledge with me. Every day I look through every single thread, and I try to grave details from all advice. Thanks for the help, and I hope soon I'll be able to contribute with some advice for the future officers. Thanks.

oops...

sorry... I meant "GRAB."

Comment

Outstanding! Congratulations, you should be very proud, as I'm sure the others on the board are too.

Stay awake in class, wear your vest, and don't **** off your FTO.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

Condratulations and good luck!

Comment

Congratulations..
          Study hard, keep your head down and mouth shut (except to ask questions).
          Pain....nature's way of letting us know we're still alive!!!

Comment

CONGRATS!! You must be excited, especially after 3 long months - I know how that feels, haha. Anyway, stay safe - don't give up - rest whenEVER you get the chance once you start the academy - study hard - do WHATEVER they say - ** READ BETWEEN THE LINES ** (lol) - and try to have a bit of fun, I FORGOT to do THAT ....

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!

Katie

Comment

Congrats- although 3 months is for the hiring process is actually pretty quick.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by PC August
                Congrats- although 3 months is for the hiring process is actually pretty quick.

Good luck.
                he's probably down south where i am. 3 months is normal here. i took the written test 2 weeks after i turned in my application. 6 weeks after i took the test, i was on the clock. total of 8 weeks. the group that i was hired in was probably the fastest they ever processed. today, it takes about 3 to 4 months but we're looking to shorten that time span by getting rid of the interview and polygraph.
                "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
                William Shatner

Comment

Congradulations.. I hope it is everything that you want

Comment

Cheers!

Congrats!
                    I'm envious as I am still waiting for the call myself!!
                    Best of Luck!!

Comment

Congratulations!! That is wonderful! Good Luck to you!

Dawn

Comment

Congrats, I just turned in my app this week. Waiting on the call for the Written.

Good Luck

Comment

Best wishes for a long and safe career!

Comment

Congrats!

Congratulations! That is great news! I'm sure the waiting was tough...but worth it!

What a great way to start the New Year!

Congratulations and stay safe out there.

Mary Beth

Comment

DeJaVoo Man....
                              Ain't there another thread just like this one????Or are the meds starting to wear off???
                              Pain....nature's way of letting us know we're still alive!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6640 users online. 349 members and 6291 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X