Clear All

• Suspect with knife shot at Costco by off duty Corrections Officer

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0BEKGAOA3U
    USAFR
    A1C
    2A3x3
    924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
    sigpic

Update:

A man armed with a knife remains in critical condition after being shot by an off-duty corrections officer outside a north Modesto Costco. Witnesses said 61-year-old Gary Harlan Scott of Modesto rushed at employees inside the store, who defended themselves with chairs and other objects. As several police officers were responding to the scene, the department was informed an off-duty Department of Corrections officer had possibly shot Scott. The officer shot at him several times outside the Costco, hitting him once. The off-duty officer was not injured.
    USAFR
    A1C
    2A3x3
    924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

sigpic

Comment

Great job.

Comment

Thank goodness that there's video to show it was a good shoot and that the officer is okay.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

It's a good thing California has such strict Gun Control ... oh wait, thankfully, a good guy with a gun stopped a sicko with a knife while everybody was standing around like bahhh bahhh.

Comment

What clearly erks me is the bystanders yelling "shoot him in the leg".
            USAFR
            A1C
            2A3x3
            924th MXS

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepdog480 View Post
              That's where I'd say, I tried, unfortunately I was Air Force not a US Navy SEAL Sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                That's where I'd say, I tried, unfortunately I was Air Force not a US Navy SEAL Sniper.
                Lol this guy ^^^
                USAFR
                A1C
                2A3x3
                924th MXS

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepdog480 View Post
                  two to the chest, face gets the rest
                  The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

#SampleStandsMatter
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

And that is the reason why I never walk out of my house without my gun on my person....You never know when the fecal matter might hit the fan...
                      Retired LASD

Comment

That corrections officer is lucky to be alive.. waited way too long before dropping that turd

Still gotta give him props for intervening..good job

Comment

I would almost put money on the hesitation being caused by all the cops being thrown under the bus lately and all the blm bull**** protests we have seen. I have zero doubt that it has caused hesitation and second guessing that WILL get officers/deputies killed.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit315 View Post
                            I would almost put money on the hesitation being caused by all the cops being thrown under the bus lately and all the blm bull**** protests we have seen. I have zero doubt that it has caused hesitation and second guessing that WILL get officers/deputies killed.
                            Can't say I disagree with your statement. Not regarding deadly force but I've seen what you say firsthand recently

Comment

I think we can now settle the argument (if there ever was one) that off duty officers including CO's should really consider carrying off duty. To follow what Swat said, this isn't a criticism if you don't, but this should be a good time to look at the seriousness of the world we live in and at least re-look at carrying.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3782 users online. 260 members and 3522 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X