300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UpDate to Butthead

Imagine my shock when my H pulled into Sam's today. I said, "I thought we weren't coming here anymore?" He said, "I have to prove a point". So, he goes to the desk and says he needs a new card, his photo has worn off. So, they take his picture, give him his card and thank him very much. We walk off. He stops and says, "Look". I look at the card and the photo has so many lines through it, all you can see is gray hair! You can not make out his face.
    So, we buy some items and they check us out. My H says, "Aren't you going to question the photo?" She looks at it and says, "Why should I?" He says, "Does it look like me?" She said, "Well, the hair looks the same!" I just cracked up laughing.
    The manager walks over. My H describes all of what happened Saturday and then shows him the new card. THe manager just shook his head and said, "Let's get you one where you can tell who you are." To my surprise, my H complied. The manager was very nice and polite and I think that's why.
    Unbelievable.

So now you are calling your old man "Butthead?" Does this mean you are Bevis?

Woman have you NO RESPECT for the guy that puts food on your table! (Slap) (Slap) Have you never heard of Headship? (Slap) (Slap) Have you never heard of mutual respect? (Slap) (Slap)

Damn, I gotta cut this out. My hand is hurting!!!!!
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Hey, he calls me OLD WOMAN. You wana get slapped? You ain't been slapped til you been slapped by me! lol Besides he IS a butthead. I, howsome ever, am simply adorable

Comment

I agree.

Howsome? Ya'll in Florida speak pretty wierd ...

[ 06-24-2002: Message edited by: Crazy in a Jeep ]

Comment

Shut up. Yer just a little critter in diapers! lol

Comment

About which? You being adorable or speaking wierd?

Comment

*sigh* OF COURSE I'M ADORABLE! It was the speaking weird and we here in these parts don't never speak weird

Comment

Originally posted by Mitzi:
                Shut up. Yer just a little critter in diapers! lol
                Handy hint for Mitzi: Check to see if diapers are "loaded" before kicking.
                This could get messy....
                " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I already learned that lesson the first time I kicked him...ewwwwww lol

Comment

So now you have 1 brown shoe and 1 black shoe...
                    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Just hose yourself down..Him too

Comment

HEY NOW! We ain't gonna stand for no "Hose Jobs" on here! Dadburn it this here is a FAMBILY FORUM! Sheesh!
                        6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5050 users online. 336 members and 4714 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X