300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #BarackLiesMatter

From another co-worker..... Are you listening O'Sama, Fat Al Sh1pton, Chuckie Barron, Juju Williams, and the rest of you poverty pimps?

#Black Lives Matter......very interesting group.
    Blacks Being Murdered by White Police Officers at an Alarming Rate?? Really?
    Ok here goes if Black Lives really, really mattered then how come Blacks are killing each other at an alarming rate and NOT ONE MEDIA PERSON OR ACTIVIST IS TALKING ABOUT THAT FACT?

I remember one summer evening many years ago, I was doing a midnight tour in a precinct that was adjacent to the 32 Pct. which covers the Polo Grounds. One balmy summer night the phone rings, I stop typing my DD-5 (detective supplements) on one of my many stacked cases and respond to the Polo Grounds for a Homicide. So I drag my *** into an unmarked RMP and drive the few blocks to the Polo Grounds. I get there and there's a young black kid right in the middle of the courtyard with a bullet hole in his head. Well if you know the Polo Grounds the courtyard is surrounded by high-rise projects going up 30 stories or so. Well this kid is DOA right there for the whole world to see. Every window facing the courtyard had a birds eye view.

So as we proceed to investigate this Homicide, One of the uniform cops comes up and tells us what someone whispered in his ear. As the story goes the DOA is a Gang banger (no surprise) and he pizzed off the wrong dudes, supposedly he robbed or stole from some other drug dealer gang banger, and while he was hanging with his homies the guys he pizzed off rolled up on him and while his homies watched they made this guy get on his knees and beg for his life. Supposedly this went on for a while as the Mutt who held a gun to his head was laughing the whole time until he got bored and popped one into his skull.

I know the ***hole media reads these threads because they always want to paint those of us who post here as minority hating cops. Well read on Mr. and Mrs. Media, because there is more to the story. So, how does this Homicide end? Well I'll tell you as far as I know while I was still on the job the case was unsolved. Not that the detectives did not know who did it, it was a question of proving it. WHY? Because of the NO SNITCHIN' project dweller clause. No one came forward aside from that one female who whispered to the cop what transpired and she would not come forward later at all.

I can't remember how many apartment doors I knocked on that night, most never even bothered to answer. Most who did answer didn' see or hear nuffin'. I finished the tour at the precinct, did a handful of DD-5's and sent them to the 32. I tried to follow up a few weeks later one of the DT's told me they still haven't had anyone come forward at that time. So I forgot about it. This happened way too often for me to spend more time on it since it wasn't my case.

Mr. and Mrs. Media I spent 16 years in Harlem, I saw too many young men of color DOA on the grimy sidewalks, hallways, apartments, alleys and rooftops. They were killed by other young men of color. You want to protest? Why don't you protest THE FACT THAT BLACK KILL BLACKS IN EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS! But NO, that's too easy instead you would rather deflect your failed role of responsibility and civic citizenry and blame it on the cops. Your atrociously bad parenting skills that make a mess of the kids you spawn in a vicious cycle over and over where they eat their own. As I stood over many a young black kid with my note pad and trying my best to catch the killer I couldn't help but wonder at the enormity of wasted lives and the numbing regularity of it all. No one cared, no one was outraged, no one demanded justice for those killed, after a short time of mourning no one remembered either.

I no longer live in NYC, I no longer have to stand over a dead human being who needlessly died of unnatural causes. I'm glad.
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

It's always easier to blame another ethnic group when the facts don't support your claims...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
      From another co-worker..... Are you listening O'Sama, Fat Al Sh1pton, Chuckie Barron, Juju Williams, and the rest of you poverty pimps?

#Black Lives Matter......very interesting group.
      Blacks Being Murdered by White Police Officers at an Alarming Rate?? Really?
      Ok here goes if Black Lives really, really mattered then how come Blacks are killing each other at an alarming rate and NOT ONE MEDIA PERSON OR ACTIVIST IS TALKING ABOUT THAT FACT?

I remember one summer evening many years ago, I was doing a midnight tour in a precinct that was adjacent to the 32 Pct. which covers the Polo Grounds. One balmy summer night the phone rings, I stop typing my DD-5 (detective supplements) on one of my many stacked cases and respond to the Polo Grounds for a Homicide. So I drag my *** into an unmarked RMP and drive the few blocks to the Polo Grounds. I get there and there's a young black kid right in the middle of the courtyard with a bullet hole in his head. Well if you know the Polo Grounds the courtyard is surrounded by high-rise projects going up 30 stories or so. Well this kid is DOA right there for the whole world to see. Every window facing the courtyard had a birds eye view.

So as we proceed to investigate this Homicide, One of the uniform cops comes up and tells us what someone whispered in his ear. As the story goes the DOA is a Gang banger (no surprise) and he pizzed off the wrong dudes, supposedly he robbed or stole from some other drug dealer gang banger, and while he was hanging with his homies the guys he pizzed off rolled up on him and while his homies watched they made this guy get on his knees and beg for his life. Supposedly this went on for a while as the Mutt who held a gun to his head was laughing the whole time until he got bored and popped one into his skull.

I know the ***hole media reads these threads because they always want to paint those of us who post here as minority hating cops. Well read on Mr. and Mrs. Media, because there is more to the story. So, how does this Homicide end? Well I'll tell you as far as I know while I was still on the job the case was unsolved. Not that the detectives did not know who did it, it was a question of proving it. WHY? Because of the NO SNITCHIN' project dweller clause. No one came forward aside from that one female who whispered to the cop what transpired and she would not come forward later at all.

I can't remember how many apartment doors I knocked on that night, most never even bothered to answer. Most who did answer didn' see or hear nuffin'. I finished the tour at the precinct, did a handful of DD-5's and sent them to the 32. I tried to follow up a few weeks later one of the DT's told me they still haven't had anyone come forward at that time. So I forgot about it. This happened way too often for me to spend more time on it since it wasn't my case.

Mr. and Mrs. Media I spent 16 years in Harlem, I saw too many young men of color DOA on the grimy sidewalks, hallways, apartments, alleys and rooftops. They were killed by other young men of color. You want to protest? Why don't you protest THE FACT THAT BLACK KILL BLACKS IN EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS! But NO, that's too easy instead you would rather deflect your failed role of responsibility and civic citizenry and blame it on the cops. Your atrociously bad parenting skills that make a mess of the kids you spawn in a vicious cycle over and over where they eat their own. As I stood over many a young black kid with my note pad and trying my best to catch the killer I couldn't help but wonder at the enormity of wasted lives and the numbing regularity of it all. No one cared, no one was outraged, no one demanded justice for those killed, after a short time of mourning no one remembered either.

I no longer live in NYC, I no longer have to stand over a dead human being who needlessly died of unnatural causes. I'm glad.

Well, there it is, the truth. Just what Slap-Dick, Loretta, Hillary, Al, Jessie, the Media, and of course, BLM. don't want to hear.

Comment

Thanks for speaking the truth SFC!
        trust your dog

Comment

Very sobering but true. I was on the other side of a block in Town one night not long ago when seven shots rang out. I knew there was a block party on the other side of the block, while I was taking a call on an assault. I went over to the shots fired to find a group of about 30, which used to be about 200 people standing around. The 30 were still leaving. No one saw a thing and acted surprised to learn there were shots fired in spite of fresh blood on the street. The victim had already been scooped up and rushed to the hospital. No one saw or knew anything. This is standard. SMH!

Comment

I wouldn't characterize it as "bad parenting skills", because that suggests that the problem is a missing skill set. There is something in Black America that causes these bad outcomes: there is something in black American culture and values, probably only a subset, that is passed on from black generation to black generation, something poisonous and self-destructive.

[edit]: any attempt to identify what that is, so as to better understand it and guard against it, is of course

RACIST.
            Last edited by Max K; 07-12-2016, 08:03 PM.
            https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

I responded to a "family reunion" that went sideways at 4am when one of the family members attacked another one with a flat blade screwdriver over a drug deal. Approximately 20 people were present, estimating 12 were in the immediate proximity of the attack.

No one would give testimony. They didn't want to talk to me because I'm white.

A black officer attempted to take statements. He was called an "Uncle Tom."

Why in the F**K was 911 called for a dying homeboy if they wouldn't give up the perp?

The same reason they demand free healthcare I suppose.

This is 2016 people. There is a fundamental, generational issue here.

Comment

And then they complain that the police don't do enough to solve black murders.

Comment

Why in the F**K was 911 called for a dying homeboy if they wouldn't give up the perp?

They want you to remove the body. Can't have that laying there.

Comment

We have a disgusting level of political correctness in our society and nothing is more politically incorrect than this topic. You'll notice the lemmings won't touch it with a ten foot poll.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                      We have a disgusting level of political correctness in our society and nothing is more politically incorrect than this topic. You'll notice the lemmings won't touch it with a ten foot poll.
                      Too much truth there, far too much. But wait, there is hope, there is a rainbow, a silver lining, a shot. Even as we speak, Slap-Dick himself, aka Barry Sotero, aka Barack Hussein Obama is hosting yet another conference at the Whore................oops White House.

This conference, consisting of none other than our RIC (Racist In Chief) civil rights leaders (?) police officers will attempt to address the issues we have been discussing. And yet more hope emerges, as CNN. ( we all know what that stands for) will hold a "Town Hall" on racism, the police, and gun violence.

Needless to say, the real causes of this crap will be ignored, swept under the rug, not discussed in even the most cursory of ways, and the sh...t will continue. Young Black men will continue to die at the hands of other Black men in a continuing culture of casual violence and denial of responsibility, and the promise of more free sh...t from Hillary and the Crew.

Am I going to watch any of this crap? Hell no. I know what's going to emerge, so yeah, I'm going to friggin ignore it. I'll feel far better for having done so.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                        Too much truth there, far too much. But wait, there is hope, there is a rainbow, a silver lining, a shot. Even as we speak, Slap-Dick himself, aka Barry Sotero, aka Barack Hussein Obama is hosting yet another conference at the Whore................oops White House.

This conference, consisting of none other than our RIC (Racist In Chief) civil rights leaders (?) police officers will attempt to address the issues we have been discussing. And yet more hope emerges, as CNN. ( we all know what that stands for) will hold a "Town Hall" on racism, the police, and gun violence.

Needless to say, the real causes of this crap will be ignored, swept under the rug, not discussed in even the most cursory of ways, and the sh...t will continue. Young Black men will continue to die at the hands of other Black men in a continuing culture of casual violence and denial of responsibility, and the promise of more free sh...t from Hillary and the Crew.

Am I going to watch any of this crap? Hell no. I know what's going to emerge, so yeah, I'm going to friggin ignore it. I'll feel far better for having done so.

Since I've always had a fairly reliable crystal ball, let me tell you what my little crystal ball sees.......

In just 4 more short months, this will all go POOF. As if nothing ever happened. That's how these "movements" work when they're sponsored from the top. It will be as if nothing ever happened....that's how fast it will change overnight. Take it to the bank. Wish I could share more from my little ball but have to get hoppin with work..... It's all good though.

Comment

Well there are people who have more blood on their hands than BHO, of whom I shall name only two:

Saul Alinsky
                          George Soros
                          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                            It's always easier to blame another ethnic group when the facts don't support your claims...

RACIST!!!

You have been reported
                            Last edited by swat_op506; 07-14-2016, 11:53 AM.
                            SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                            SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6864 users online. 357 members and 6507 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X