Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #ComplianceMatters

This hashtag ^ thing needs to go viral.

I understand the reasoning behind the BLM cause. This hashtag isn't intended to mock or take away from that movement.

There are racist cops. I've never worked with one, I am not one but I have certainly seen racism in our profession. We all have. I'll acknowledge that upfront.

With that said. MOST of these shootings are the result of non-compliance from the suspect and have nothing to do with race or racism. The media wants to combine the issues. But they are separate, there are two issues: Racism and failure to comply.

The ignorance of laws, use of force, disregard of authority and refusal to submit and comply to lawful orders from LEOs are getting MOST of these people killed. Regardless of their skin color.

You want an Immediate stop to suspects being killed? Just comply. When the game is over and you're caught- comply! I'm not even telling you to stop breaking the law for god's sake. Just know when the game is over for the day. If you're innocent and being harassed unjustly, comply...and then sue! $$$

I say "most" shootings because there are some bad cops that will always make bad decisions. That needs to be addressed. There are also good cops who make bad decisions-just as in any profession. But the VAST majority of these shootings could have been prevented by compliance by the INDIVIDUAL and have little or nothing to do with racism.

So again. #ComplianceMatters and so does #blacklivesmatter....
    And #alllivesmatter
    And #bluelivesmatter.

Stay safe

The problem is we're in an environment where people simply are resistant to complying with any authority in any situation, it's not just a LE thing.

I had someone who worked under me years ago, I was her supervisor, and she basically made my life hell, simply wouldn't follow my instructions, and she informed me, "The days of people doing what they're told to do simply because someone in authority has told them to do it are gone and never coming back."

Finally got rid of that burden ... in a layoff, it took an act of God in those days to fire someone, even for cause ... but that has been in my craw for a decade and that attitude is why we're here.

Plus the attitude like I saw on a liberal blog where a BLM supporter said moving forward African Americans simply were not going to accept any imposition of state authority on them, by anyone, for any reason, because to do so would revert to slavery days.

Comment

Both of my colleague's posts pretty well describe the dilemma we currently face. It would probably take a volume the size of a New York City phone book to describe how we got here. That said, I suspect most of us probably have a pretty good idea anyway.

However, what makes this situation exponentially worse are leaders who cannot or will not lead. Who buy into the the very garbage this mindset broadcasts. One in particular comes to mind, and he's currently cheapening a memorial service for some genuine hero's who gave their lives protecting some of the very people who spout this anarchist B.S. Yes, I refer to both Barack Hussein Obama, and the Black Lives Matter Movement.

The simple ability to think critically tells us that there will always be rules. A very basic question is then, who do you want to enforce them? A well trained, professional police force, or another ghetto rat whose idea of due process is beating the crap out of you, or shooting you?

No one, with some notable exceptions, wants to talk about the fact that a young Black man has a far better chance of getting maimed or killed by another Black man than he does ANY Police Officer. Barack Hussein Obama certainly doesn't want to talk about this. Hillary Clinton doesn't want to talk about it, Loretta Lynch doesn't want to talk about it, Al Sharpton certainly doesn't want to talk about it. That crew of nincompoops on the "View" or Good Morning America doesn't want to talk about it.

Slavery?I've noted this before, but the "New Slavery" the one many Blacks are living in now is NOT one perpetuated by Whites, the establishment, or the cops. It's perpetuated by Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton, and yes, let's not ever forget the mainstream "media".

Unless and until the aforementioned politicians acknowledge that fact, until the BLM movement has the cajones to address those issues, they'll be on the same level as the Klu Klux Klan, and other throwbacks to the time of the former slavery.

Comment

Slavery?

If one wants to talk about slavery, look no further than the American tax payer. They are busting their *** to earn a wage that is then hammered by taxes to pay for people who sit on their *** all day. We pay for their children, their food, their homes, and god knows what else. And if you were to fail to pay those taxes? You bet, the big fed will make sure you do one way or another. And to compound the issue, people like BHO, HRC, and their ilk find no issue in taking more. Let's reanalyze who the real slaves are in this country, and I think we would all find it isn't based on the color of your skin but on how hard you work.

And in regards to the post at hand... I don't think it could be summarized better than the posts preceding mine. It's a very sad state of affairs we are in, and instead of acknowledging the real problems, this criminally inept admin continues to blur the lines and fans the flames.

Comment

Originally posted by 1035FAD View Post
          Slavery?

If one wants to talk about slavery, look no further than the American tax payer. They are busting their *** to earn a wage that is then hammered by taxes to pay for people who sit on their *** all day. We pay for their children, their food, their homes, and god knows what else. And if you were to fail to pay those taxes? You bet, the big fed will make sure you do one way or another. And to compound the issue, people like BHO, HRC, and their ilk find no issue in taking more. Let's reanalyze who the real slaves are in this country, and I think we would all find it isn't based on the color of your skin but on how hard you work.

And in regards to the post at hand... I don't think it could be summarized better than the posts preceding mine. It's a very sad state of affairs we are in, and instead of acknowledging the real problems, this criminally inept admin continues to blur the lines and fans the flames.
          I actually just saw a video about fractional lending which is what the US lenders use. A bank only needs 10% of what it lends (i.e. with only $100 they can lend you $1000, with $900 of it being more or less fictional dollars). So if you took all the U.S. money in the world coupled with all the USD debt, there is technically not enough money in existence to pay off all the debt, therefore making us slaves to the dollar, and violating international human rights against debt bondage. Grossly oversimplified but I found it interesting.
          "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
          -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by NOLA2005
            Well said Phillipcal, you really need to run for president.
            Phil has too much integrity for that.

J/K, I agree with ya! He's our resident thinker.

Comment

Originally posted by NOLA2005
              Well said Phillipcal, you really need to run for president.

That 1035 guy's not a bad writer either especially for a youngin.

Comment

All I hear is police officers need more training. How about certain groups of people get trained in how to be compliant?

Well said Michigan!!

Comment

[QUOTE=AR-15;3908618]How about certain groups of people get trained in how to be compliant?

QUOTE]

Candidate for Post of the Year!

Comment

I submit this one for your consideration ...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/1...abolish-police

Comment

Another stupid BFA opening her yap...

Comment

Originally posted by Ink Stained Wretch View Post
                        I submit this one for your consideration ...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/1...abolish-police
                        I watched that and her MO was to shout over anyone who she didn't agree with...typical.
                        Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
                        In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
                        Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
                        Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by bpd303 View Post
                          I watched that and her MO was to shout over anyone who she didn't agree with...typical.
                          Isn't it just wonderful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bpd303 View Post
                            Liberals at their finest.

Comment

You know, I honestly do favor having the minimum number of police necessary, just like I favor having the smallest possible government necessary to keep things working properly, adequately execute the proper functions of government and defend the country.

I favor having the minimum number of police necessary to impartially and diligently ensure that laws are obeyed and public safety and societal order are maintained.

I think this activist has different ideas.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4969 users online. 323 members and 4646 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X