300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoFundMe

Although I'll reserve judgement on the shooting until the details of the investigation are released, the GoFundMe page for Alton Sterling (you know, the guy with the18-year criminal history who was convicted of Carnal Knowledge of a Child, Burglary of an Inhabited Dwelling Place, Domestic Abuse Battery, Resisting an Officer, and more) has raised two dollars shy of $672,000 DOLLARS. I'm gonna start a fundraising page called "give me money because I have ears." I bet it'll raise at least a couple thousand.

I wonder, is there a GoFundMe page for the officers in Dallas who were indisputably murdered and how much has it raised?

that's insane

Comment

You know, being a criminal pays good today I guess. At least for your family. Apparently he was worth more dead to them than alive.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit315 View Post
        You know, being a criminal pays good today I guess. At least for your family. Apparently he was worth more dead to them than alive.

They usually are.

Comment

Wasn't that started for his kids to go to college? Call me a cynic, but I will be ****ing amazed if any of that money is still around by the time those kids reach college age. Hell, it'll be gone within a year.

Comment

Good. Give the money to his kids. That way the city won't need to give them public defenders in a few years.
            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Why should we educate his kids? That's his job...oops.

Comment

Originally posted by Chomp View Post
                Wasn't that started for his kids to go to college? Call me a cynic, but I will be ****ing amazed if any of that money is still around by the time those kids reach college age. Hell, it'll be gone within a year.
                College? Hell no. Look at all the dope it will buy.

Comment

Smh..

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

Horrible the ppl we have in this world.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2625 users online. 142 members and 2483 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X