300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what I learned in class today!

hehehe, I learned the proper way to shoot heroin!

No, this isn't some conspiracy on the behalf of left wing, homosexual lovin', welfare supportin' radicals. The class is Applied Media Aesthetics and we were analyzing the contextualism of a piece that the instructor filmed in 1982. It was quite interesting really how he filmed it.. quite raw and crude. I think I'm going to enjoy the class.. much room for debate and there are other hotheads including the cool prof to argue with

Oh.. and Piper & Goddess.. GUESS WHAT! The cute prof has to take the class this quarter because he will be teaching it next quarter.. and guess where he sits!! Yup, right by moi.. Sigh.. I'm never going to pay attention in class!

[ 01-09-2003, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: RachelR ]
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

So, uh, "cute" professor, huh?

Comment

What?! You're only now learning? What kind of educational system do they have in Ohio? In CA (where I grew up), we learned this in our "health" class in 6th grade (seriously, the movie showed exactly how to do it, and then we had a LEO come in and tell us not to ).
      "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

quote:
        So, uh, "cute" professor, huh?
        Yes, so cute, and so totally unattainable.. sigh... Oh well, do you know anyone else interested in taking his place?
        No partner is worth your tears -
        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4236 users online. 302 members and 3934 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X