300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #Allsextraffickinglivesmatter

Charles Wade, a prominent Black Lives Matter organizer and co-founder of Operation Help or Hush, was arrested last month and charged with human trafficking and prostitution.

Mr. Wade was arrested at a Howard Johnson Inn in College Park, Maryland, on April 25. Police said he was residing in a motel room where he allegedly pimped a 17-year-old girl, The Daily Caller reported Thursday.

Mr. Wade was held on seven counts relating to felony human trafficking and prostitution. He was bailed out shortly after his arrest, according to a statement he released on Twitter Wednesday.

He was arrested as part of a sting operation in which an undercover officer responded to an ad Mr. Wade allegedly placed for a 23-year-old woman on backpage.com, a website frequently used by sex traffickers and prostitutes, The Daily Caller reported.

Investigators said the woman, who turned out to be a 17-year-old girl, called Mr. Wade her manager. She said he knew she was a minor but wasn’t worried because of her upcoming birthday. She also told investigators that she provided all the money she earned to Mr. Wade, The Daily Caller reported.

Mr. Wade told The Daily Caller that he was unfairly arrested because he was “too trusting” of a female tenant whom he was temporarily housing as part of his Operation Help or Hush charity.

Mr. Wade said she told him she was 20 years old. He said he was arrested because he signed for, provided identification for, and paid for the room, but said she acted alone in conducting illegal business there. He said she was also arrested for solicitation and prostitution.

“Her family said she has a history of running away and doing this. I didn’t know. I am not pimp. Never have been,” Mr. Wadetweeted Wednesday.

His statement posted on Twitter blamed conservative “trolls” for attempting to smear him with the story of his arrest.

“For the past two to three days, ‘trolls’ have been actively baiting conservative news outlets to report on my arrest, amongst other vindictive things that they are actively working on,” he wrote. “I am confident that I will be cleared of the charges I am currently facing.”

Mr. Wade’s nonprofit was created during the Ferguson, Missouri, unrest in 2014. Last September, he began crowdsourcing a center for children and youth near Ferguson and Dellwood, a local Fox News affiliate reported.

Last year he was listed as No. 40 on The Root’s 100 most influential black activists.

He was also invited Tuesday by the White House to a movie screening with other Black Lives Matter activists. He said he did not attend, The Daily Caller reported.

Copyright © 2016 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

I am shocked I tell you, shocked.
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTick
      Can I now use the actions of Mr. Wade to paint all associates of the BLM "movement" in a negative light?

What's good for the goose...
      You don't have to, the savages do it to themselves.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

He'd be right at home with Hillary Clinton. Bill too.

Comment

This is just a case of white racist police framing an innocent black male. He has to be innocent, really.........stop laughing.
          Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Shows you what kind of friends BM Obama has...
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Exactly 3C, he was already invited to the halfway... I mean white house.

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
                Investigators said the woman, who turned out to be a 17-year-old girl, called Mr. Wade her manager. She said he knew she was a minor but wasn’t worried because of her upcoming birthday. She also told investigators that she provided all the money she earned to Mr. Wade, The Daily Caller reported.
                Pretty clear to me that no life matters to this dirtbag.
                At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

this is why blm tries to de-legitimize police. They can be the true criminals they are without interference. I hope the co's on this site look after him during incarceration. Fry pigs right?

Comment

BLM + Backpage Lives Matter

We did a sting using backpage. They came to our seedy little roadside motel room like moths to a flame. At one point, we had arrested 17 in two hours, and had to use air traffic control- like techniques to handle all the coming (no pun intended) and going.
                    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Just wait for Obama's last week in office. The pardons will be flying off the shelf. I hope that Hillary's name is on one.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
                        Just wait for Obama's last week in office. The pardons will be flying off the shelf. I hope that Hillary's name is on one.
                        Although it would be sweet if he decided not to give her one. There's always hope. ☺️

Comment

Originally posted by White Lightning View Post
                          Although it would be sweet if he decided not to give her one. There's always hope. ☺️
                          There's no love lost between the two. I rather doubt that he would give her one.
                          This Space For Rent

Comment

She knows where the skeletons are buried. He has no choice. I'm that he hates her if not for the color of her skin, for what her and her husband has said about him during the 08 election. If he cares anything about his legacy he will pardon her to keep her mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
                              This is just a case of white racist police framing an innocent black male. He has to be innocent, really.........stop laughing.
                              He didn't do nuffin.
                              "A man can be beaten in two ways if he dies or if he gives up."
                              "For those I love I will sacrifice."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6848 users online. 353 members and 6495 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X