X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas State police ordered to find 53 'missing' Democrats

hahahahahaa talk about a hissy fit!

The story

Well, the whole issue of redistricting ****es me off, and needs to be done away with (both sides abuse this horribly)... All the same, WTF? This takes filibustering to a whole new level, don't it?
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
    -Mark Twain

Comment

Problem is there are many, many good bills we need in this state that are going to die.

This is wrong.

Comment

If the Dim-o-craps are in violation of a felony offense and they cross state lines, aren't the Feds obliged to pick them up?

Ohplease, oh please, oh please!

That would be a great moment for Texas and the U.S.A.!
        Owning a gun makes me a criminal like owning a six-iron makes me a Skakel.

Comment

hahaha

I can just see the Deputy marshals bustin down their motel room doors !

Comment

They may believe they are clever, but the majority of Texans see them as childish.
            -- Texas GOP Chairwoman Sue Weddington

My feelings exactly.

Comment

"aarrghhh...lynchin' is too good for 'em!!!!!"

I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Can't someone declare that they aren't able to fulfill their duties, get rid of them, and hold a special election? Or better yet, have the governor (A Republican) appoint replacements? [Wink]
                I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

The Sgt at Arms could be ordered to go out to the city streets and order civilians to report to the house, and when enough had been chosen, the house could then legally, conduct it's business.

And there would not be a ------ thing the Democrats could do about it [Eek!]

Jim Burnes

Comment

IDIOTS!
                    "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
                    Davy Crockett

Comment

The demo pukes are costing us at least 33000 dollars a day, as that is what it costs to run the place where they are supposed to work. They also said they may take to cost of this trip to Oklahoma out of their campaign funds. If the bills pending don;t get passed due to these clowns there is no telling what the final cost will be. I say kick them out.

Comment

Would the comments be the same if the Republicans did it?
                        Retired

Comment

No doubt.

Comment

Mike,

quote:
                            Originally posted by Mike Tx:
                            No doubt.

I doubt that the owners of your trailer park would feel the same!
                            Retired

Comment

*Ahem*

I believe they're referred to as upwordly mobile living spaces now...
                              Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                              -Mark Twain

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3059 users online. 158 members and 2901 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X