300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation Time

Ah, Key West here I come. The weather outlook is sunny, clear and 85-90 the entire week. White/pink sand, crystal blue water, does life get much better than this? Who the hell knows. Probably, if you were to add in some Tahitian beautys of course.

So..with this, I bid you all a fine farewell at least until next Sunday. So..ariverderci. You all stay safe and watch your six.

I'm drooling with envy... Enjoy....

Comment

Key West is so beautiful.....So many parts of Florida are. I don't go to the tourist beaches.....I know some that there are very few people at. The sand is pure white, the ocean so blue. This is the part of Florida I would really really miss.

Comment

Seems like everyone's going on vacation around here, except me

Have a great trip.
        [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Not to brag, but I've been off duty since 3 am today, and go back on duty 9 am August 27. Can't go anywhere - wife is working and the kids have summer jobs. Best - I can work the 6th on overtime while the boss is away (Monday is a holiday here and he has to do a dive to look for dead bodies).
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

I'm off to key west also next Saturday. Be there a week. I'll be thinking of you all
            Admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter accusations!

Comment

I'm here too blondie, It looks like just us. I guess we could jump from topic to topic so we post in all of them just to keep them open and running smoothly. I think the 180 second thing might get boring after a while.
              "To each his own"

Comment

I think the 180 second thing might get boring after a while.

I agree. But I think it's important for a mans self- esteem to to tell them: "No, honey, I like a quickie...it's fine with me...honest"

[email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

sorry to burst bubble but not all men likes quickies. Sure they are fine but I do like to enjoy a nice prolonged session tooo.

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Quickies are great, especially if they are in rapid succession with another quickie----or two. More than once? Boy, those were the days. Do two quickies make a longie?

With all this vacation talk, I guess I should confess I and the family had a great time at Myrtle Beach the past few days.
                    Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not power. Without wisdom, knowledge is useless.

Comment

Sounds cool, i guess we will be heading in the opposite direction. Im heading to Toronto, Canada this week for a whole wopping 7 days. You get the fun in the sun and i get the cool weather!

It's all good though!!!
                      stay safe and enjoy
                      "You can run, but you can't hide"

Comment

Hate to burst your view of Canada, but it's 35 celcius (100 farheneit), humid and smoggy in Toronto today. Feel free to leave your parka at home
                        Graeme

Comment

Originally posted by blondie72:
                          I think the 180 second thing might get boring after a while.

I agree. But I think it's important for a mans self- esteem to to tell them: "No, honey, I like a quickie...it's fine with me...honest"

LMAO!

Gotta love it. I am more of a quickie girl myself. Places to go, people to see and things to buy.
                          "To each his own"

Comment

LOL...Aww, I'm just teasing you guys. I do love a longie, Klar, but...

I also love a quickie, I agree with Ftrphxcop- there are times when you have places to go, and people to see

And two quickies are simply heavenly, WCall

[ 08-07-2001: Message edited by: blondie72 ]

Comment

For the next two days it will be hot(WED./THURSDAY), but for the rest of the time I am there(until the 15th) in Toronto it will be in the 70's, low 60's. I did my homework, believe me!
                              "You can run, but you can't hide"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3820 users online. 222 members and 3598 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X