300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Trevon Bites The Dust

17-year-old Trevon Johnson was shot and killed by a 54-year-old homeowner when she saw him climbing out a window in her home.

According to CBS Miami, the unidentified homeowner was alerted to a break-in by her home security system. The fact that the teen was leaving the home when he was shot angered his relatives.

Trevon's sister Nautika Harris wanted to know why her brother shot as he was leaving the house: It’s no reason she should have waited until I think he walked out the yard to try to shoot him. If she called the police already why would she shoot him? She also said that the homeowner should have tried to understand why he was breaking into her home: You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6f1_1458078963
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

If you have never worked in the hood, you will never understand the savage mentality.
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

She should have tossed a couple of job applications at him. Would have encouraged him to leave quicker. :-(
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
        If you have never worked in the hood, you will never understand the savage mentality.
        It's not limited to the hood.

A couple of years ago I hired a 53 year old cousin to work for me for a few months. I provided room, board and intentionally paid her double what she wanted. I told her I was doing so in order for her to have enough money at the end of the job to travel back home, pay first month's rent, last month's rent, her security deposit and have enough money to live on for a couple of months until she found new employment.

At the end of the job she should have banked around $6,000. Instead, she was flat broke and told me because I had more money from my retirement check than she did, I now had to "give" her money. I later found out that the minute my check arrived at the jobsite, she ran to the bank, cashed and spent it (on what, we'll never know).
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Well actually, Good ole Hillary had something to say about this, indirectly. According to the "Sleazette" propaganda apparatus, she has visited and gotten to know Trevon's family. Of course, this was the original Trevon who bit the dust in Sanford Fla.

We shouldn't be too surprised if "Sleazette"suddenly shows up in Miami and "gets to know" this Trevon's family as well. Even though neither of these stellar citizens who share the same name, where shot by the police, Hillary will make the most of their having been shot at all. The families of these stalwarts should understand that Hillary doesn't give a rusty flip about either of the now two Trevons who have met such untimely ends. It's just another photo-op, and a little diversion before the FBI shows up on her door step.

No doubt Slap-Dick, will go public and declare once more that "If I had a son, he'd be named Trevon".

Comment

So hood rat one and two think that hardworking, tax paying folks property is fair game?
            #whenfreefoodhousingphonesmoneyhealthcarejustainte nough.
            Last edited by NOLA2005; 03-15-2016, 11:50 PM.
            "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

The only thing I don't agree with is shooting him as he's leaving.

1,000,000,000,000% agree with shooting him if you're inside and he's breaking in.

As he's leaving? Kind of sketchy. In the end - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
              Originally posted by RSGSRT
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I don't wanna lump Trayvon Martin with this perp. I mean lets be serious Zimmerman is a weirdo, woman beater, and a perp. I don't know what that kid was doing that night (good or bad) but nothing about Zimmerman says upstanding citizen, and he's been in more gun incidents then a non military non LEO person should be in if comparing him to your average joe. As for this Trevon it seems that the family is making excuses even in death about what he's doing. It's sad because you're not helping these kids by making up every reason in the world why they're out there terrorizing people. I've chased countless burglary perps, and I have yet to run into one that was doing it to survive. Most of them had on $200 sneakers, but that's just my experience. This is bad parenting and lack of responsibilty. The shot while leaving isn't the perfect shoot, but putting yourself in that position is not on the homeowner.

Comment

What I see here is the (parasitic) concept of redistribution: not only does the sister want the wealth to be spread around (as Obama might say), she also wants the risk of criminal activity to be spread around: why should law-abiding citizens be safe and secure in their homes, while criminals have to risk getting shot just for a piece of bread? It's not fair. Law-abiding citizens should feel what it's like (to be forced to live a life of crime)! Yes, when her brother was shot exiting the window, the homeowner did not know for sure whether there were others in his group, and how many, and where they were, and whether the entire crime was just beginning, or ending, or somewhere in the middle: the homeowner should just accept these risks, because the burglars accept even greater risks (and we're all the same).

Redistribution of money.
                  Redistribution of healthcare.
                  Redistribution of food.
                  Redistribution of risk.
                  Redistribution of jail time.
                  Redistribution of the label "criminal", so law-abiding people can get off their high horse: make it so that everybody is a criminal, or nobody is. We're all the same! All outcomes must be equal (or close to it)! Nobody needs to change their behavior, society as a whole needs to change! Every crime is a failure of society! Society needs to become more equal! Get rid of terms like "illegal immigrant"! Blur the distinction between legal and illegal immigrants (by calling them all just "immigrants")! For that matter, let's blur the distinction between legal and illegal anything! We're all the same, so let's get rid of the term "criminal"!
                  https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

SFC, is there really such a thing as understanding "the savage mentality?" I'm just curious here - is there a rhyme or reason for the savagery?

Comment

... agree with Max K here -- that we should sympathize with those who feel like victimizing us is not a reasonable entreaty -- disagree with Pburnz about Zimmerman and the other Trayvon -- that kid was shot in self-defense while he was slamming a man's head against the pavement -- agree with Aerohead that it would have been more clearly justifiable to shoot if the burglar had not been in the act of leaving the premises.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                        disagree with Pburnz about Zimmerman and the other Trayvon -- that kid was shot in self-defense while he was slamming a man's head against the pavement
                        Half agree... If Zimmerman doesn't follow him like he was told, he's not getting his head bounced off the pavement. It's a good shoot. Don't get me wrong. But lets move on to the here and now...

In Chicago, 3 officers were shot during a drug investigation. Fortunately, no officers died. Also fortunately, one of the officers returned fire and ended the shooter.

The news interviewed the shooters aunt, who says something along the lines of "We don't know what the police are gonna do when they stop you" She knows exactly what happened, yet blames the police for having the unmitigated gall to shoot someone who was shooting at them.

There's a learned disconnection with reality. And there doesn't seem to be any type of reality check imaginable that can reverse it.
                        Last edited by Cable; 03-16-2016, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                          SFC, is there really such a thing as understanding "the savage mentality?" I'm just curious here - is there a rhyme or reason for the savagery?
                          Good point. Maybe just not surprised by expected behavior? It does make for good discussions about the sub culture.
                          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                            The only thing I don't agree with is shooting him as he's leaving.

1,000,000,000,000% agree with shooting him if you're inside and he's breaking in.

As he's leaving? Kind of sketchy. In the end - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
                            If he's leaving my house....... or any of my neighbor's homes through a window, he has most likely got a handgun or two (or three) stuffed in his pants. I'd actually prefer to not get shot with one of my own weapons, and who is to say if this kid has been practicing his quick-draw. And in this scenario, her being a citizen and not a cop means she'll be given a lot more leeway in situations like this before the DA takes action.
                            If your biggest work-related fear is getting a paper cut, don't try and tell a cop how to do his job.

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                              You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.
                              ]
                              Well, having grown up in that exact environment, I recall that my mom taught me that I need to get good grades and get a job. This way I have money, and I have a chance at a good future.

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post

Good point. Maybe just not surprised by expected behavior? It does make for good discussions about the sub culture.
                              Too bad we can't have an open and honest discussion of that kind without being called racists.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4726 users online. 322 members and 4404 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X