Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get this weird message on here?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else get this weird message on here?

From someone called Rose2015

I got a email on here asking if they could ask me a question, I replied sure, This is what they wrote. Seems very strange.

Re: I need advice

Sorry for my english, I am learning it.

I write because I need your opinion about a fact happened to my sister's daughter living in USA.

My granddaughter is a 12 years old girl and her parents have called the police because she has stolen their money for the umpteenth time and tried to beat them.

When a male officer is arrived in the house, he went in the girl's bedroom with the parents.

My granddaughter was in the bed with only a towel around her because she was going to do a shower, so the officer ordered her to dress and follow he and parents in police station.

After she refused many times to dress, the officer told that she was under arrest and grabbed her arms for handcuffing her, causing that the towel fell down and she remained naked.

My granddaughter was trying to resist arrest, giving some kicks at the officer and hitting him in face with a object she had on the night stand, at that point the officer sat on the bed pulling the girl on the bed to handcuff her, but she instead fell over his knee.

The cop held her in that way without hitting her, he have only handcuffed her arms and asked at parents to take daughter's clothes and dress her while he was holding her over his knee in front them.

The girl became calm while was over officer's knee, because she was embarrassed to being in the "spanking's position" in front her parents, but at least after they went in police station without problem.

I would want to understand if the officer have done his job or if he did something of wrong.
    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Yeah. I posted it in AAC. She's hitting our PMs. Won't post.
    She's a data troll. Don't engage.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I ignored the PM sent to me.
      Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
      In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
      Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
      Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Send her to the libs on the site. They LOVE trolls. That's because trolls don't bother them. Of course not, they're on the same team.

Comment

Funny you mentioned her. She asked me several questions and I just asked her if she had a bare bottom fetish. No reply yet.

Comment

I got the message asking if she could ask me a question------------------I ignored it
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Sorry feller'z \

Rosie tizza' a escapee from ma' barn...

Mussa' got lOOse or dumP'in...

I go fetch her' by da' by....

Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

I feel left out that i didn't get a pm

Comment

I'll send you mine...
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
                    I feel left out that i didn't get a pm

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    I'll send you mine...

HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!

OHhh GaWd!!!

OHHHhhhh DaT' Tw***a' FunnA'!!!

HAaaaHAaAaHAaAaa

Sorry Sire Officer tmg'zza'....

Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Danger WillRobinson! Danger!
                      Ignore & delete. Spam or worse. (Gay sex act to follow.)

Comment

Britney Birdie, is that you?
                        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTick
                          I engaged.

It was fun.
                          I hope you used protection.
                          This Space For Rent

Comment

Roger that..."It" has hit me up private sector...
                            Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                            Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                            It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                              I got the message asking if she could ask me a question------------------I ignored it
                              I got a PM from her/him/it/them within 2 minutes of logging on yesterday. All 4 were promptly placed on ignore.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5889 users online. 391 members and 5498 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X