300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now What?

Ann Landers is dead. I guess my bosses will have to rely more heavily on the department astrologers for advice on new policy now.

Don't despair Frank, Molly Ivans hasn't died from cancer yet. And there's always the weekly astrology charts.

Comment

There's always "Ask Kate".

Comment

Ann Landers Died?
        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Kate:

I ask you, why do you put cheese on a steak? Tell me the truth!

Comment

You can always read the coffee grounds in the bottom of the squad room coffee pot.
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Mike,

This should help you answer any questions about cheesesteaks.

http://philadelphia.about.com/librar.../aa041700a.htm

Comment

The bosses could call on her sister "Dear Abby" for advice.
                " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Katey that is a cool site. i was hungry before i even read it...but NOW... <drool>

the pic of Pat's brings back so many post-concert memories

and i still say the key is how fine the steak is chopped, IMO. i like where it says *chopped to bits* lol.

oh, and a moment of silence for Ann Landers...
                  "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by kateykakes:
                    Mike,

This should help you answer any questions about cheesesteaks.

http://philadelphia.about.com/librar.../aa041700a.htm
                    Aaarrrggghh... I had to go and look at that! Now I'm starving for one and the only thing open at this hour is the choke & puke 7-11.
                    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by jellybean40:
                      Katey that is a cool site. i was hungry before i even read it...but NOW... <drool>
                      JB,

Yesterday when I got home from work, I asked the kids where they wanted to go for dinner, and told them NOT to say their faves (Mickey D's, BK Lounge, or Wendy's), because I was NOT putting that sh*t in my system. So what did we do? We went to Keystone Pizza where I had an artery clogging cheese steak hoagie w/hot peppers and fried onions. Yummy!

Comment

Oh hell, just ask me, I'll give ya a Tarot reading.

Comment

Well Frank, from the way you talk about your administration there, perhaps they should start consulting Dave Barry! It sounds like he would fit right in!
                          6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4316 users online. 273 members and 4043 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X