X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #MarineLivesMatter

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/stor...alds/80463452/

Unreal!

“It was a sharp blow to the back of my head,” Marquez said.

His assailants allegedly took everything in his pockets, tearing off the back of his pants to steal his wallet, Marquez said. They allegedly made more than $115 in charges on his USAA debit card, he said.

Semper Fi to the victim and fellow Iraq war veteran. Not to blame the victim but most people know not to be in Any part of DC after 10Pm. Especially by yourself. The Media is down playing a rise in these teenage to twenty something gangs that are robbing people and assaulting them in the streets and on the Metros in DC, Virginia, and Maryland . DC Police Chief Lanier would still not grant this Veteran a carry and conceal permit on the grounds of this attack. Yet the criminals seem to have no fear of carrying Fire arms in the district. My 2 cents.

Comment

Something tells me things would have turned out dramatically different if the cowards hadn't attacked from behind.

I too was in Fallujah in 2004. I can feel this Marine's frustration. To survive that hell hole only to be jumped by scumbags back home that have no notion of sacrifice and honor.

Probably the most tragic part of the story hasn't even been told yet. That will happen when he tries to get treatment at the VA.
      Last edited by Empiregrey; 02-17-2016, 10:32 AM.
      In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Comment

Originally posted by Empiregrey View Post
        To survive that hell hole only to be jumped by scumbags back home that have no notion of sacrifice and honor.
        We were just talking about this at work this morning about how combat vets survive war only to come back and get taken out by drunk drivers or thugs like these then I go online and this is the first article I see on the news. Makes me p*ssed that it happens.

Comment

Something tells me things would have turned out dramatically different if the cowards hadn't attacked from behind.
          Yep. Never turn your back on knuckleheads, they'll do it every time.

I'm hoping the $115 on the USAA debit card will be their demise.

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/17...olice-say.html
            In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Comment

I too was in Fallujah in 2004. I can feel this Marine's frustration. To survive that hell hole only to be jumped by scumbags back home that have no notion of sacrifice and honor.

Probably the most tragic part of the story hasn't even been told yet. That will happen when he tries to get treatment at the VA.

Agree totally. But, then we need to look at "what" currently resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Rather sets the tone for the actions of these pool scum.

Comment

Don't be racist. Those young men were mearly following POTUS instructions to make sure that BMsmatter...

Comment

I've been thinking about this throughout the day as it made it's rounds through all the pro-military social media pages/sites. There were comments that were specifically derogatory towards blacks as a race, there were 100% liberal PC comments, but then there were comments that I think reflect the true majority as well as my thoughts/feelings and those on this forum I think would agree to as well.

Here's a concept that these BLM will never...ever....ever understand. This Marine didn't see skin color until the night he was attacked by them. He certainly didn't see skin color in Fallujah. I can't speak for what skin color Marines see but in the Army the only skin color I saw was green. Just like the only skin color in Law Enforcement is blue. The only skin color in Fire/EMS is red.

And that is why a very small part of me actually feels bad for the BLM. Because they will NEVER understand what true brotherhood is like. But all they care about is themselves and would probably have a hostile response to this comment because that's what ignorant people do when they don't understand something.
                  Last edited by Miller11x; 02-18-2016, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
                    And that is why a very small part of me actually feels bad for the BLM. Because they will NEVER understand what true brotherhood is like. But all they care about is themselves and would probably have a hostile response to this comment because that's what ignorant people do when they don't understand something.
                    Good points. They probably won't ever change, and what's terribly sad is this administration is taking advantage of their inner most fears - that they somehow have been damned from birth by anyone "white" aka anyone not black. Then when they act upon their fears by taking vengeance for themselves they are glorified by this administration. Sad.

I like what MLK had to say about being silent: "A time comes when silence is betrayal" or "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Take your pick.

Comment

Folks join groups...no...GANGS like BLM because they want to feel the brotherhood, or that they belong... but they will NEVER belong because all those gangs will EASILY turn on their "brothers"...

Families like military, law enforcement, fire fighters, etc. NEVER turn on their brothers (and sisters).
                      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                      that we are all that stands between
                      the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Except in AAC...

Comment

AAC is a dangerous place, my friend.
                          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                          that we are all that stands between
                          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4972 users online. 322 members and 4650 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X